FS: Geil 1 gig (512*2) Ultra Series PC-3200

shinji23

Limp Gawd
Like the title says. I have two 512mb Geil Ultra serise pc-3200 ram.
Ram was never OC'd. You can do dual channel with this ram.

I am asking $205 shipped for both.

Or

I will trade geil ram + Western Digital 120g HDD (You pay for the shipping of HDD for this deal)

for

Corsair XMS 2x512mb TWINX1024-3200C2PT Ram.

heat: shinji23
e-mail: shinji23 at comcast.net

Can I see pictures of it? Link to the product via newegg?
If its the 2-3-3-6, with copper heat spredder...I will take dibs

Still up for grab. Now $205 for both shipped! Ran ram test, and passed it as well. very good ram. I am just having compatibility issue with nforce3 mobo. On my old intel setup, it worked flawlessly!

Wish I had the money, my gig kit of Samsung pc3200 dual chan just crapped out on me and was looking into getting some better stuff. :(

A few questions:
1) Is this the exact model?
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-144-304&depa=1

2) Does it meet any of these things?
Modules determined to be physically damaged after inspection

Modules damaged due to improper operation by user

Modules that are missing Geil part number labels

Modules that Geil determines were not manufactured by Geil

3) Do you have a sister?

Ok, the third was a joke, too sleepy to change "few" to couple, but not so sleepy I couldn't waste 30 seconds typing this.

As for your question...

1. Yes. that is what I have.

2. Never OC'ed, Damaged, it's in perferct condition. Geil's stickers are perfectly on the ram. I ran this on 2-3-3-6 with Abit IS-7E boards. I recently purchased Shuttle nForce3 board, and this board is VERY picky on with rams I have. I can run 2-3-3-6 with 512mb setup, but for 1 gig set, I can't seem to make my system work.

Hope this answered your question.

Are you willing to trade? I've got a gig (2x512mb) of A-data pc-4000 I'm willing to part with.

I run this ram personally,its amazing. I highly suggest anyone considering to buy, to go ahead and buy it!

although its specs are 2 3-3-6, i run mine no problem at 2.9volts and 2 3-3-4@400mhz. When i first lowered the stock speed latencies and got perfect stability i was totally blown away. the ram can run 2.95volts within spec so it has plenty of room to OC.

i can pull 433mhz at 2.5 3-3-5, 495mhz 3 4-4-5

my mofsets get pretty hot,i'm fairly sure i could go a bit further.

edit: furthermore, this isn't lucky ram, i own two 512 and two 256 meg sticks of this ram,it all performes just as well.

Back