FS: Geforce RTX 2080Ti Gigabyte Gaming OC

Neon01

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling my 2080ti Gigabyte Gaming OC model. Includes original box and all packaging. This one OCs decently well, as seen in this Timespy bench (15300 graphics score):

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/29395570

Full disclosure: when disconnecting an HDMI cable at one point, the cable snagged and the weld on the HDMI port failed mechanically from the PCB, so the HDMI port is not functional. The amount of force it required to do this was far less than I would have expected, so I attempted a warranty repair through Gigabyte, which was refused based on "abuse/negligence". Since my primary display is HDMI only, I've decided to sell this one (at a discount) and buy a new one.

Everything else with this GPU is working perfectly (I'm using it right now on my secondary display via DP connection, and I've tested the USB-C 3.0 port on my VR device, which works perfectly also). If you don't need the HDMI port, or are willing to do the repair yourself - it's probably a simple solder job, but i have no experience with that - you can snag yourself a nice example of a 2080ti for a pretty decent price here.

Heatware Profile under Neon01

Ebay Profile under chcampbe6l7c

Asking $925 shipped/insured. Accept Paypal.

PM or email [email protected] with questions or interest. Thanks.

Back