FS Geforce GTX680 X2, many storage items

dgingeri

2[H]4U
I've been unemployed for 3 months now, and have run to the end of my savings. So, I need to sell some things to keep going. I accept payment through Paypal only and have no pictures of the items at the moment. I will include links for informational purposes. All prices listed are INCLUDING shipping, but I will only ship to US addresses. Discount given if you live in the Denver Metro area and are willing to meet me to pick it up.

Still available:

Dell PERCH830 PCIe 3.0 x8 external SAS RAID controller, 2GB NV cache, (Amazon.com: Dell PERC H830 RAID SAS 12GB/S PCIE 3.0 X8 405-AAER 463-0705: Computers & Accessories) 2X 3m SFF-8088 to SFF-8644 cables, 8 bay external SAS enclosure, 3X 1TB WD blue 2.5" SATA laptop drives, 4X 1TB Seagate SATA 3.5" drives (configured in a RAID 10 with hotspare), and 1X 128GB OCZ Vertex 4. The enclosure doesn't cool well with all 3.5" drives, so I had to use some 2.5" drives. The Vertex 4 drive is configured as a passthrough. I can only sell them as one unit, as some of the parts would be difficult to sell individually. Essentially, you'd get those parts for free anyway. They just sweeten the deal a little. Essentially 3TB of external redundant storage. $350. INCLUDING shipping

HP ZR2740w 27" QHD monitor. (HP Support document - HP Support Center) 10' DP cable, 6' DL-GVI cable, and power cored included. $320 (I do have the box and can ship it.) INCLUDING shipping

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
PM sent on Intel Xeon E5-2603v2, Asus X79 Sabretooth, Corsair H90 cooler, and 16Gb Gskill DDR3-1600 memory. Sold as one unit only. It hasn't seen much use, but some. $250

Adding one more item:

Full system:
Silverstone low profile mATX HTPC case
Pentium G3220 CPU
Zalman quiet LP cooler
Asus H97M-E motherboard, 8GB of DDR3-1600
Asus Geforce GT430 low profile video card
OCZ 256GB Vertex 4 SSD
Samsung BluRay drive
EVGA 430W power supply
Built for HTPC purposes, very quiet, but no official Windows license. Has HDMI outputs from both the video card and the motherboard.
$250

Last edited:
Thank you, nxmbness.

Lowered some prices. (Come on, with that external storage setup, the drives are basically free now.)

Sabretooth x79, Xeon, 16GB of memory, and H90 sold.

The rest are still good, for good prices.

Still more things left. Remember, these prices are INCLUDING shipping within the lower 48 of the US.

Internal RAID controller, External RAID setup and drives, desktop computer, and 27" monitor left.

Back