FS: GB NICS + Switch, D-Link DIR-655, RocketRAID 2640X4, 750GB Samsung HDD, COD: BO

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
COD:BLACK OPS - Used, this has been registered with my steam account but I just got it to play single player and plan to never use it again. You cannot install with steam.
$25 shipped:

Z5WOH.jpg

D-Link DGS-2205 5-Port 10/100/1000 Desktop Switch
$30 shipped

XSFYR.jpg

GIGABIT ETHERNET COMBO DEAL!!!!!!!!!! GET BOTH NIC'S + THE SWITCH FOR $70 SHIPPED!:eek:

D-Link DIR-655 Extreme N Gigabit Wireless Router
$55 Shipped

0HieN.jpg

SAMSUNG HD754JJ 750GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

$45 Shipped in warranty until next month 2011-05

f4GkN.jpg

UNOPENED!!!!!!!! HighPoint RocketRAID 2640X4 PCI-Express x4 Four-Port SATA and SAS RAID Controller Card

I got this as an impulse buy on a Newegg shell shocker awhile back and never got around to using it. Never even opened.

$70 Shipped!

eJWFa.jpg

xkZzF.jpg

Heat is mark076h
Feel free to hit me with offers and any questions.

Last edited:
COD:BLACK OPS - Used, this has been registered with my steam account but I just got it to play single player and plan to never use it again. You cannot install with steam but you could use a crack to play the single player. I think this is legal, if not let me know and I will remove the item for sale.

This is actually ILLEGAL and breaks steam's TOS. You should close it down before the mods do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back