FS: Gaming PC build, for Raleigh, NC area

Hello,

The time has come to sell my first amazing watercooled PC build. I was building this PC in the hopes that it would make it to MDPC, but it did not. Nevertheless, it is still an amazing computer. I put a lot of work into it. Here are the specs:

Lian-Li PC-1000Z case
ASUS R2E X58 cooled by Bitspower R2E full cover block with MOSFET blocks
Intel i7 920 D0 cooled by EK Supreme
12 GB Corsair XMS 1600 cooled by MIPS Corsair XMS waterblock
2x GTX 285s in SLI cooled by EK GTX285 full cover block
Crucial 256GB SSD, updated to use TRIM in Windows 7
Corsair HX1000 PSU, sleeved using MDPC sleeving

Other WC parts:

EK 3x120 radiator
Swiftech 355 pump
EK tube res w/ iandh stealth clamps and silver kill coil
All BitsPower compression fittings
NoiseBlocker fans sleeved with MDPC sleeving.

This has been an amazing computer for me, but lack of time for gaming and my financial situation have led me to this moment.

I understand that most people on here would simply spend the money to build there own systems, but it is worth a shot.

The starting price is $3000. I only want to sell to people in the Raleigh, Durham area of North Carolina as I am afraid to ship this computer, and I don't trust Craig's List. I hope this is allowed in the forum. I will only accept PayPal. Please PM me if you are interested. It will not come with an operating system, as the copy of Windows 7 comes from the university I attend. I will, however, buy and install Windows 7 if the computer is sold. Also, the computer does not have a CD-ROM drive. I use an external. Again, if the computer is sold I will purchase an external to be used if it is requested. Because of my current financial situation, I would rather not spend the money on an OS or other hardware unless needed. I will not add the cost of these to the price if these are requested.

Pictures:

IMG_4638 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4641 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4642 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4645 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4647 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4648 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4649 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4949 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4955 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4958 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4960 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

IMG_4961 by Tad_Zilla, on Flickr

Thanks for looking! If it doesn't sell soon I will part it out.

Last edited:
Dang very nice and clean setup. I would buy this in a sec If I didn't have 1 already. If you do part out I'll be interested in all the watercooling parts and maybe the case if the price is right!

dam thats a nice looking, clean, PC.....bump for you - Cheers

If this becomes a part-out, let me know. I'm interested in the compression fittings IF and only IF they're 3/4OD 1/2ID with G1/4 threads.

You're probably going to have to part it out - but that would be waste of such a fine building job.

Good luck with your sale

Such a beautiful computer and the spec's are good. Too bad I'm poor haha. Bump for looking.

free bump for a great looking build - if i wasn't in bad financial shape myself, i'd get this in a split second

Back