FS: Gamecube+extras, W/C Gear, PC Games; WTB: Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shlomo

2[H]4U
I have 3 things for sale right now. A single BIP radiator, lightly used, still in great condition. It was used for about 2 months in my loop. Also for sale is a DangerDen CSP-Mag pump, also only used for about 2 months. The pumps DD logo plate fell off, if you really want it I can just glue it back on, but it is an asthetic feature that doesn't affect its performance.

ALSO FOR SALE NOW! MY PAINTBALL GEAR!

Pirahna SRT Paintball gun with extra 9 inch silver barrel, and a flush cocking system.
20oz CO2 tank
Mask
Standard hopper and some bad Xtreme Rage Pro hopper
Spring kit
Various other things...

PC games for sale are Quake 4.

BIP - 10 Dollars
CSP-Mag pump - 20 Dollars
Quake 4 - 10 Dollars
Paintball stuff - 65 dollars shipped for all of it.

I ALSO WANT! A few 120mm fans, preferably Yateloons or other low speed type fans that are quiet.

Pics will be sent upon request for any of the items you are interested in. Just shoot me a PM and i'll email you pictures of the game boxes + cd's, consoles, and the W/C stuff or whatever you are interested in!

Heatware - Shlomo, yes I know I only have 1 feedback, but it is from a person from these forums. If you ask kindly enough I can ship first, but this is just some cheaper items and really shouldn't be needed, but I can/will do it.

SOLD ITEMS!
Black GC Controller
Gamecube Bundle
BF2 and Special Forces

PENDING ITEMS!
Watercooling Gear

would you split up the GC package? Im interested in Zelda and SSBM and maybe a controller, let me know, thanks!
Mike

PM's are replied to, also I edited my thread with additional WTB's

Afternoon bump, Gamecube is still pending, but i'm still taking in offers for it if this doesn't work out. PC games and everything else are still for sale. I'm still looking for an xbox 360 and some 120mm fans!

I am no longer looking for an Xbox 360, and I added more stuff to sell.

PM's responded to, black GC controller is sold! Pending items are the GC bundle and BF2:SF

willing to sell twilight princess for GC separately? i'd love to pick it for a good price.

Yes I am willing to sell it seperatly, 25 dollars + shipping sound good? Editted my original post with more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back