FS: G34 Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy’s I’m open to any reasonable offers.

So please make some.

I am interested in buying all the water cooling parts. I don't really understand the list you put up (english is not my native language) so can you send me a new list with the items, amount of each item and a link to its specifications or model? Also if you could post some pictures that would be great. Does it come with everything needed to start water cooling my system (H8QGL-IF+ and 4x 6128), and if not can you help me out and tell me what else do i need to buy? Thanks in advance!

Hi mate,

Would you be willing to ship the ram to Aus? (I'll pay for shipping of course!). Does the memory boot automatically with those timings, or is there fiddling needed first to get it to boot on an IL system? Thanks heaps :)

Yes, I'd ship to Oz.

Yes, on an MS board with IL's the memory will boot automatically to 7-8-7-1600.

I wish I'd saved a TPC memory dump to show you but I didn't have the foresight to do that :confused:

G34 water blocks? How come I never seen this post?

G34 water blocks? How come I never seen this post?

I should have probably changed the thread to G34 water cooling but I did have MC's and IL's I sold to the guys here at [H] some time ago.

Still have 2 RBX water blocks for the G34 I'm planning on putting on ebay that I haven't yet.

Dang, I really need sets of 4. How much are you asking for both of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back