FS: Fully Automatic AK-47, M4, XM8, and MP5 Aegs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinkme323

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi, I have sold a lot of airsoft guns on here in the past. Today, I have many nice models to sell. My friend went to Hong Kong recently and brought back a crate of really nice automatic electric guns. They are all new models and I was surprised how good they are, but I obviously don't have a need for 20 airsoft guns. These are some awesome prices. All guns are new in box and come with battery and charger.

For those of you who don't know, airsoft guns are realistic replicas of real-steel guns. They fire 6mm bb's and the good models use an advanced mechbox to fire in full auto without the need to cock them. So, here is what I have to sell:

First up is an Jin Gong AK47. This gun has the highest quality craftsmanship I have ever seen on an airsoft gun. The receiver is cast metal and the wood trim looks perfect. It weighs about 8lbs and feels rock solid. I have them in black, or in wood. They both look amazing.

3a_10.jpg

The performance is ok. It fires about 230fps and has a rof of about 500rpm. It has decent accuracy and range. It is very reliable and you could probably drop it off of building without breaking it. I really like this gun a lot.

ER-WELL-AK-47.jpg

It comes with:

2 Metal 70 round magazines
8.4v NIMH Battery
Charger
Mag Clamp
Cleaning Rod

Video: http://www.xqxqxq.com/qbh/ak.wmv (save as)

I am asking $185 for the black version. $195 for the wood version.

Next up is the Wellfire M4. Everybody loves the M4, but the only good airsoft versions are very expensive. Well, this M4 is the exception. It is one of the best performers out of this group. It fires about 290fps and has a rof around 900rpm. Its range and accuracy are superb. The gearbox is metal, so it will probably never break on you and it can be upgraded for more power.

Its construction is sturdy. It has more plastic then the Ak47, but it feels pretty solid. It weighs around 5lbs. It looks really good; my neighbor thought it was real (actually, he thought all of these guns were real at first and panicked).

R6AEG-lg.jpg

It comes with:

250 round magazine
cleaning rod
1100mah battery
charger

Video: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid201/pbc1fdf9c5560dd1cd5971c0fbf6ed2a6/f03843a0.mp4 (save as)

This cost more than the Ak, so I have to ask about $215 for it. This is also the newer batch which fixed some minor errors like compression and wiring.

The third gun is a Leapers MP5. I sold one of these on here before and the buyer loved. This is simply an amazing gun. It features a metal gearbox which is an exact replica of the Marui. It has metal gears with an M90 spring. It shoots roughly 280fps and is accurate up to 130ft. The ROF is very nice and it spits out about 15 bb's per second. Externally, this gun is beautiful. You would not be able to tell the difference between the real steel if you painted the flash hider black (which I always do). This is exactly like the Marui except is 1/3 the price. I was in awe when I fired the V2.

850.jpg

The first versions had some problems with the selector switch and wiring. They fixed most of the problems on the V2. I am selling their newly released V3 which is supposed to be perfect. They fixed the compression on the Pistonhead, made better magazine, everything. There is honestly nothing wrong with this gun. It shoots perfectly out of the box. I am surprised Leapers went to such great lengths to release these new versions.

IMG_6872.jpg

The best part is what it comes with. The accessories alone would cost more than the gun. Get ready for this one. It comes with:

240 round Magazine
500 round Magazine
1100 Mah NIMH Battery
4 hour charger
A4 Full Stock
A5 Retractable stock
3 point sling
Claw Mount

850a.jpg

There is no other gun that comes with 2 stocks like this. Many people are just buying it for the accessories and using them on their guns. They were amazed when the performance was just as good. Since these are exact replicas, all TM components are interchangeable if you decide to upgrade this gun.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed by this gun. It is the exact size and weight of the real steel Mp5. I found this video of the V1. It fires great in this, but the V3 will be much better and comes with better magazines.

http://216.117.133.92/Mp5A4A5.avi (save link as)

This is one of the best airsoft guns I have fired. I am only asking $225 for it.

My last gun is the BE XM8. This is the only XM8 airsoft gun they make. The real steel version isn't even out yet. The looks on it are subjective, but I think it is one of the best looking guns out there. This gun is extremely ergonomic. It fits me extremely well. Its build is mostly plastic like the real version, but it surprising heavy. It weighs about 6lbs and is very sturdy.

xm8-black_small.jpg

The body has no screws on it. Everything disassembles using takedown pins like the real steel. It is a very advanced design. I wasn't expecting it to perform to well for the price, but it impressed me again. Its rof is insane at about 1000rpm. It also fires pretty hard at 270fps. Its accuracy and range are also really good.

It comes with:

9.6v 1100mah NIMH battery (no wonder the rof is so good)
charger
cleaning rod
70 round magazine
speed loader

It will be $175 for the tan version, $185 for the black version.

Well, that's all of them. I have a lot of these guns to get rid of, so I am selling them pretty cheap. You won't be dissappointed with any of them. They all fire fully automatic and come with battery and charger. These are high quality guns, so make sure you use .20g or .25g bb's with them. I can include a bag of bb's for a little extra if you want. Feel free to post any questions. Bumps are appreciated and will be returned. Thanks for looking.

just sold one of the Ak47's. There are 4 left. I have 5 left for all the other guns. I also found 3 BE AUGs and TM MK23s that I didn't realize were in the crate. I'll write descriptions on them later, but they'll probably go for around $75.

I hope this isn't taken as a thread crap but you might wanna stop leaching Evike Changs bandwidth and host your own images. Plus i don't think that it's alowed here as well.

Yeah, sorry about that. CDS warned me about it, and I have been meaning to get them rehosted. Well, its done now. Sorry again. BTW, did you ever get that Desert Eagle?

im very interested in the MP5 how long would you say it lasts on a single charge, is there an estimate or what?!?

LMK

thanks

thanks for letting me know... ill let you know if/when i want it

much thanks!

EDIT: i'd definitly have to sell some of my stuff first BTW just so you know so it wont be real soon if/when i can get it...

Here are the other guns that were in the other crate. These are also for sale:

BE AUG: This is made by the same company as the XM8. It isn't quite as nice imo, but it is still very nice for the price and makes a great starter weapon. It is a Steyr Aug and fires full auto. The construction is mostly plastic, but it is very solid. It weighs about 5lbs. It has some cool features like the trigger which fires in semi if you pull it half way or full auto if you pull it all the way.

B000CKHHJ0.jpg

The ROF is really nice at about 900rpm. Its power is a little on the low side. It fires about 200fps with .20g bb's. The accuracy and range are ok. The performance isn't amazing, but it gets the job done.

B000B3FJNO.jpg

It comes with:

9.6v 700mah battery
2.5 hour charger
goggles
scope (non functional)
flip up sights
cleaning rod
60 round magazine
speed loader

The gun is pretty nice overall. It isn't quite as good as the other guns, but it is really cheap. I can let it go for $90.

Next gun is Tokyo Marui MK23. TM is hands down the best airsoft manufacturer. The MK23 is one of their new pistols. These are springers, but I think they're awesome. The MK23 just came out and is part of their 3rd generation. It fires really hard and has an amazing range. I was surprised how accurate it is. I'd estimate around 230fps and a 130ft range which is extremely impressive from a pistol.

img_0037_small.jpg

This gun is pretty big. It looks very similar to the Deagle. It has a nice hefty feel to and is very solid. It is a simple gun, but it will never break on you and you don't have to worry about batteries or anything. It's a cool gun to play around with when you are bored and makes an awesome side arm. It comes with a 25 round magazine and 200 .25g bb's.

img_0021_small.jpg

This really is a quality gun. It is so accurate and powerful for being a pistol. I'll sell them for $90.

Third gun is a Leapers M87 Shotgun. This is a pretty mean gun right here. It is built like a tank and you could probably use it as a bat. It is Solid. The M87 is obviously a pump action gun. The performance on it is deadly. It fires about 280fps and has a range of about 150ft. The rof is also much better than your typical springer because it is a shotgun.

819a.jpg

It comes with a sling and 2 20 round magazines. You have to watch this video of it in action. Seriously, check this out.

http://216.117.133.92/AttackOnAcidCity.avi

Lol, I told you that video was pretty awesome. I'll let these go for about $95.

The last gun is a Leapers M324 Sniper Rifle. I had a lot of fun with this gun. It fires unbeliebable hard and accurate. You can nail people from close to 200ft away. Nothing else has close to this performance. It is bolt action like a real sniper.

utgsniper2.jpg

I am selling their Pro package which comes with everything you could possibly want. It comes with:

4x32 Mil-Dot Scope
Metal Bipod
3750 .25g Sniper BB's
2 25 round magazine
Scope Rings
Sling
Speed Loader

utgsniperredtag.jpg

This is seriously an awesome gun. It shoots about the same as the CA M24 which costs over $400. It also comes with a really nice scope and bipod. I need around $240 for these.

That's it for now. BTW, I sold one of the MP5's so there are 4 left. I also have another person interested in one.

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.

you've gotten the mods attention on this one...here is a bump to get more..though they look awesome, i would not know what to do with an airsoft gun...

Bump, I need to get rid of these, so pm me if you are interested and we can work something out.

Looks like counter-strike for the backyard. lol You don't need it as of yet, but here's a bump for ya anyway. :D

Funny, you should mention it. My friend also got some Famas springers. Who wants to be a CT. He didn't give me any to sell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back