FS - Full system, Hanns-g 28", G15 gen1, G500, HD-555, more!

aggr1103

[H]ard|Gawd
Been a long time coming, but I'm losing my office with the upcoming birth of my 2nd child, so my desktop has got to go. I would prefer not to part out, but would be willing to entertain offers.

My Heat.

I am also selling my 28" Hanns-G. I've had it just over a year. No dead or stuck pixels. In great condition. Pics forthcoming. Asking $200 + shipping. Again, willing to listen to offers via pm.

Specs on monitor: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254026

The following are listed with prices including shipping:

Logitech G15 gen1. I got this as a Christmas present several years ago. Its seen a fair amount of use and wear. All keys, lights, and lcd work fine. Wrist rest shows wear. Will include original box.

$40 shipped

23rsbxt.jpg

eDimensional AudiofxPro 5+1 Ben Heck edition. I bought these for an all in one usb headset. Worked fine for gaming. Was a little disappointed in the force feedback but allowed for clear sound and a solid mic for use on ventrilo and teamspeak.

$25 shipped

6qfns6.jpg

Will add pics of cpu and monitor tomorrow. Also have a few more items to add. Check back!

SOLD:
Sennheiser HD-555
Razer Vespula
Xclio Greatpower 500W
Logitech G500
Cooler Master HAF X Computer System

Last edited:
All PM's have been replied to. Link to monitor and specs on newegg added to 1st post.

Hmm monitor is still available. If its still here by Friday (pay day), I'll most likely take it since I'm looking for a monitor.

I Have a Haans HG281D already & would love a partner for it.. I will keep an eye out to see if this is sold before I can talk the wife into letting me buy it.

Back