FS: Fujitsu Lifebook P702 and 3 sticks of 8gb DDR3L SODIMM

nerdydesi

[H]ard|Gawd
Here are the specs for the Fujitsu Lifebook P702, released in 2012.

Intel Core i5 (3rd Gen) 3320M
Intel HM76 Chipset
Intel HD 4000 Graphics
8GB DDR3 RAM (One slot filled, another slot available for up to 16GB of RAM)
12.1" 1280x800 LED-backlit TN display
One USB 3.0 port, Two USB 2.0 ports
60gb SSD replaces the stock HDD
Windows 8.1

More detailed information can be found at the data-sheet below.

https://www.shopfujitsu.com/pdf/notebooks/Notebook-computer-LIFEBOOK-P702-datasheet.pdf

It is in good condition and functions perfectly. Only the laptop and AC adapter are included. Asking $100 shipped.

SOLD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have for sale three sticks of 8gb DDR3L SODIMM RAM, by ADATA, Samsung and Crucial. All three sticks function perfectly. I'd like to sell all three as a lot. Asking $115 shipped.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have heat, but I am a long time user on eBay, with the same username as here which you can check for reference.

I will only ship within the Continental United States. No refunds or exchanges will be given.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• s-l1600.png
    s-l1600.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Does it have a COA? Are both ram slots currently occupied?

Does it have a COA? Are both ram slots currently occupied?

Yes, it has a Windows 7 Pro COA sticker on the bottom.

One slot has 8gb of RAM. It has another slot free so the laptop can be upgraded up to 16gb of RAM.

Back