FS/FT: X1800XT 512, 120.2, MCW60's, 50Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

All items below available as of 10/29/07

Check out my TJ07 watercooling build log!

PC Hardware:

I have a Tyee waterblock with Vreg and Crossfire chip attachment for sale, although two of the screws have had their sockets stripped out, and need to be replaced. $15 shipped as is.

Generic Floopy Disk Drive, Beige. I think it's a Mitsumi. Drive is OEM, though I have spare floppy cables if you ask nicely. $3+shipping

CDRW/DVD ROM combo drive
. OEM. $14 shipped. Another picture.

Miscellaneous:

4 red EL wire SATA cables. $1/each + shipping. Or take them all free if you buy a piece of my old system.

Very old Palm V. In good working order, includes all stuff shown. $20 shipped.

PC Games:
All games sold as disc(s) only, shipping is NOT included, and is generally about $5 to the lower 48. Feel free to make offers.

Call of Duty - PC (2 CDs) $5
Doom 3 - PC (3 CDs) $7
Doom 3 : Resurrection of Evil (1 CD) $5
Fallout - PC (1 CD) $4
Fallout 2 - PC (1 CD) $4
Grand Theft Auto 3 - PC (2 CDs) $6
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - PC (2 CDs) $7
Half Life 2 - PC (Gift on Steam) $ 15
Half Life 2: Episode 1 - PC (Gift on Steam) $12
Mafia - PC (3 CDs) $6
Max Payne 2 - PC (2 CDs) $6
Mechwarrior 3 - PC (1 CD) $4
Quake 4 - PC (Special DVD Edition, 2 DVDs) $15
Unreal Tournament 2003 - PC (3 CDs) $ 8
Unreal Tournament GotY Edition - PC (2 CDs) $5

DVD Movies:
All movies are standard DVD and include the disc(s) and case.
$6 each, 4 for $20 unless otherwise noted, shipping NOT included (generally ~$5)

Ali
Dawn of the Dead
The Good Shepherd
Heist
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Kung Fu Hustle
The Life Aquatic
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Smokin' Aces
Spy Game
Taxi Driver
The Manchurian Candidate

Offers welcome.

WTB/WTTF:
-500gb, 750gb or 1tb HDDs

Shipping/Payment Terms:
My place of work has a shipping department that I use to ship my stuff. I ship via UPS ground (with insurance) unless requested to do otherwise. I can ship via just about any service you could want, and will try to accommodate any requests, within reason. Additional shipping costs due to specific requests or overseas shipping may be passed on, but I'm usually a nice guy when it comes to that kind of stuff.

I accept non-cc Payal or money orders.

References:
Heatware: NicePants42

Reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking!

bumpage for the addition of my 7800gtx ko and a huge, get-it-the-hell-out-of-here price drop on the monitor. If you live enar me and are using a 19" CRT monitor, this is $50 well spent.

7800GTX is now $240 shipped. Never had an issue with, it's a great card and does not deserve to sit idle.

Thanks for the bumps guys!

...Oh, wait....

j/k

Anyway, 7800GTX is sold, so the CRT is by itself again. Let the stampede of thread views begin.

Ok, I've been modding the crap out of this old V1000, and have reached a tough decision. I can use the removable mobo tray from my current (nice) case, making my current case worthless (It's an old Kingwin from 2002, really, really nice) or I can hope and pray that someone will have an old V1000 or just the mobo tray that they'd be willing to trade.

If I even consider buying a new V1000, I might as well just order a WC'ed G70 from performance PCs and save myself the hassle, and then there would be no mod. Arg! Someone help me!

Wow, this thread is ancient...wish mine could last this long. :p

Prices / info on the Yate Loon 120s, per chance?

bump. I'll try and get some info on the Yate Loons this evening. I opened up the mounting holes on a bunch of them to fit a 10/32 bolt. It's a small modification, but it might be enough to piss you off if you try to use those little self-tapping fan screws.

Ok, been a little busy lately. The X1800XT will now be making life a little better for someone who designs HL2 levels. I still have too much other crap, and the fiance isn't getting any friendlier about it.

I added some info on the fans that I could easily identify.

Sold one of the Swifty blocks. Post edited to reflect the parts I have left. Lowered price on the 50Z.

Tons of stuff shipping out today bump. I can actually walk around my spare room now! Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back