FS/FT: Westinghouse 37'' LVM-37w3 LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump for the best computer monitor made. You really need a Deep desk to utilize this monitor. I bought the Jerker from Ikea, which is a 3foot deep desk, the deepest I could find. If you are not 3 feet from the monitor, you will get a headache. Other than that, its the cheapest 1920x1080 monitor you can buy, and it works as HD tv as well of course.

FYI

Thats a bold statement, my guess is youve never worked with a 30inch 2560x1600 display before....

It's all opinion really. The Dell 30" display has ONLY dvi input, no HDMI. The westinghouse 37" W3 has many, many inputs, and for gaming and watching movies, the extra resolution of that 30" would most likely be a handicap. Maybe if you have a 8800GTX SLI setup, but I have a feeling that Crysis will have trouble running in that resolution with everything turned up on just a pair of 8800GTX's :)

Watching a 1080P movie on that Westinghouse is going to be great, absolutely no scaling whatsover, and no black bars either.

So, it's all just opinion.

Ive had both the dell 30incher and the westy, let me tell you, the westy although lower res blows the dell away in all other aspects (color, brightness, physical quality, inputs).

I could never part with mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back