FS/FT: WATERCOOLING (WW, Chevette, Modded Eheim)

cupidr17

Limp Gawd
Hello all, the dealer from my last post got off the deal (on good terms). So im reposting my watercooling setup.
===================

Dtek White Water Block
I bought this WW roun mid december, only used it really for about three months. Its polytopped with 1/2" od barbs. I lapped it a lil (Dtek had sucky machine lapping at the time) but it can use a lil more elbow greese. Comes with mounting kit for AMD.
Selling for 30 USD

Chevette Heater Core
Got this from NAPA auto parts. Cut off the old tubes and installed my own 1/2" od barbs on it. Also made a custom shroud and fitted a 120mm fan on it. The fan moves good air and can be silent on low voltage.
Selling for 40 USD

Modded Eheim 1250
The pump itself is still in great condition. Works perfect. But, while working on it, I broke the impeller housing, so i decided to JB weld the impeller housing to a reservior. So now its an Eheim/reservior hybrid. Works great in taking out the air in your circulation and makes for easy filling. If you decide the res isnt for you, you can find yourself a new impeller housing replacement somewhere online for a few bucks.
Selling for 30 USD

Will sell the whole setup (including hose clamps and extra hose) for 110 + shipping.

==================

Willing to trade whole setup for
Lian Li PC 70/75
ATI Radeon 9700pro and up

Heat: Cupidr1706
AIM: Cupidr1706

Feel free to PM/IM me for pics or any other info.

I've got paypal money doing nothing. Shoot me some pics to cfarfsing [at] cinci.rr.com. Could you also give some measurments of the radiator and the Eheim/reservior. I want to know if my case will ahve enough room.

hat heatercore is way over priced. You can buy a chevvette heatercire fir under 20 dollars and all you did was mod it and add a fan. Not to mention it is used. I would be willing to buy it for 25 dollars right now.

wont be able to get to it tilli get home. Did you get a chance to get some measurements? I want to see if it will even fit in my case.

Bling said:
hat heatercore is way over priced. You can buy a chevvette heatercire fir under 20 dollars and all you did was mod it and add a fan. Not to mention it is used. I would be willing to buy it for 25 dollars right now.

you should be willing to read the rules, especially the one that says no threadcrapping dude. :rolleyes:

can you send me some pix of the block and heater core to jcooper(at)gvmh(dot)org

Back