FS/FT: VZW Unlimited Data Plan, Droid 3, Upgrade Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killroy

Gawd
Everything is sold!
So go thread crap elsewhere.

My wife and I are switching to Sprint and will no longer need our Verizon plan or phones. I am looking to do a Transfer of Liability (how I moved to Sprint) of one or both of our lines. I live just south of Houston and would prefer to do this in person but would be willing to ship. I can post pictures if requested. Non-credit card PayPal and cash are accepted (possibly Amazon gift cards). If you think a price is too high, make an offer!

Heatware: Killroy (25-0-0)
eBay: killroy07 (26-0-0)

The phones and lines are as follows:

Phone 1: Motorola Droid 3
Great condition, only ~2 months old, has screen protector (but has a few bubbles under it), inductive battery charging cover, two extra screen protectors, inductive charging pad and all original boxes and accessories.

Phone 2: Motorola Droid
Has cracked screen and obvious signs of wear, but functions perfectly fine. Includes screen protector, two extra screen protectors, desk dock, hard case/navigation mount combo, original boxes and accessories.

Line 1:
Early upgrade available 10/13/2011. Contract ends on 2/13/2012. Grandfathered unlimited data plan and can be upgraded to unlimited 4G. Ready just in time for Galaxy Nexus launch or iPhone 4S.

Line 2:
Early upgrade available 3/24/2013. Contract ends on 7/24/2013. Grandfathered unlimited data plan and can be upgraded to unlimited 4G.

Pricing is as follows:

Phones:
Phone 1: $350
Phone 2: $50
Phones 1 & 2: $375

Lines:
Line 1: $150
Line 2: -$175 (I will give you $175)
Lines 1 & 2: -$50 (I will give you $50)

Phones & Lines:
Phone 1 & Line 1: $450
Phone 1 & Line 2: $100
Phone 2 & Line 1: $175
Phone 2 & Line 2: -$150 (I will give you $150)

Both phones and lines: $200

I would consider trading for a Sprint smartphone (Touch Pro 2, Nexus S 4G, Epic 4G Touch, EVO 4G...).

Shipping will be extra, around $20 depending on what you want and where you are (Continental US only). I am not trying to make a lot of money on this, just negate the ETFs some so I don't lose as much money. For phones, payment will be required before they will be shipped. For lines, payment will be required after Transfer of Liability for people with good Heatware.

Last edited:
Sale pending to Mr.Diggler for both phones and lines.

Last edited:
Call me a cheap fuck but I pay $15/month for Unlimited TxT on my iPhone from Tmobile and that's all I need, If I need to make a call I'll pay 10 cents/minute for emergency but 99.9% of time I just TxT, Seems fucking crazy that people would pay this much for phone service, and you can get a free phone from Safe Link with 250 minutes/month for emergency as well :O maybe if there was more people like me company's wouldn't try to charge $80,000/month for phone service lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back