FS/FT: undef's Fall Cleaning Special - RAID, Laptop, Cooling, Drives, Video Games....

Status
Not open for further replies.

undef

Weaksauce
Consolidated into new thread.

Current List (10/9/07)
[*]LSI MegaRAID i4 IDE RAID Adapter (PCI) - SOLD to curtcheese64

pretty sure i'll take the video game lot, private messaged with a question

Getting caught up in work projects makes "72 hours" a vague concept....

BUMP!

PM's have been replied to.

New parts being listed this week (coming out of production in the next couple of days):

IDE Hard Drives: (all 7200rpm)
2 x 80GB
1 x 120GB
3 x 200GB
4 x 250GB
4 x 300GB

PCI Cards:
Another 2 x Maxtor/Promise 133 Dual Port (4 drive) IDE Cards
NetCell 3 Port ATA/IDE RAID Adapter - Fast! It also doesn't require drivers, as it emulates a single disk per array. No drivers required for either Linux or Windows!

CPU:
AMD Athlon 64 3400+ Clawhammer 1MB (Socket 754)

Make me an offer on whatever you want. I won't accept money until the parts have been pulled, and I can provide photos on request of anything prior to finalizing a sale. The only parts I won't provide serial numbers for are any Western Digital drives (at least not until purchased), as I would rather not screw the final buyer out of using the WD Upgrade program. In other words, if someone wants to use the serial numbers to get a discount through WD, I want that to be available to the buyer alone.

BUMP!

You have to post prices for everything, as per the rules.
How much for the NetCell 3-port IDE, specifically? :)

I will post prices, but since they are still running a RAID array at this very moment, I figured I'd post that they are coming available and post prices when they are pulled this weekend. I don't want to violate the posting rules, so I'm editing the post right now to add pricing. Sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back