FS/FT T430 Lenovo Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozarkboy

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat

I have a Lenovo T430 workhorse. i5, 8gb ram, 160 intel ssd, windows 7, still has warranty until next august. This is 1600x900 resolution also.
Has normal wear, light scratches on lid, palmrest and keyboard. Will post pics tonight.

300$ obo or trade for ? maybe an Xbox one? Don't need any cell phones anymore. Thank you.

Pics: 1 2 3

All sold for now, thank you for all of your interests.

Last edited:
Where were you last Friday before I bought a T420 :mad:

In Ozarkboy's defense...I received one of these t430 laptops from him and he says he has (or had) another available. The one he sent me is in very nice condition, has the 1600x900 screen, webcam, backlit keyboard and i5 2.6ghz cpu. Also, he's been battling the flu and step-throat. He may not be available at this time, depending on just how sick he is.
He did provide a great laptop for me!

In Ozarkboy's defense...I received one of these t430 laptops from him and he says he has (or had) another available. The one he sent me is in very nice condition, has the 1600x900 screen, webcam, backlit keyboard and i5 2.6ghz cpu. Also, he's been battling the flu and step-throat. He may not be available at this time, depending on just how sick he is.
He did provide a great laptop for me!

Well i hope he feels better.

Replied Playrh8r!!

For all the folks that sent me pm's and I was not responding, I am terribly sorry. My heat, ozarkboy, shows that I am a good trader. I had the flu, strep and then last week slipped on ice and hurt my back. Excuses are excuses and I am sorry for letting any of you down, I love the trading site and hope I didn't offend.

For the mods: BUMP

Sent you a PM on thurs; What's the reason for selling? Any parts ever replaced on it - mobo, screen, power connector, etc? Dead Pixels? Hows the battery life...? other issues not mentioned? very interested, just waiting on response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back