FS/FT: RIO Carbon, Mind condition (NO MICRODRIVE) 35$

slaya

[H]ard|Gawd

Going on ebay tomorrow, last offer..
38$ SHIPPED

Come on, all you have to do is buy the microdrive and put it in, snap the cover on and you've got an MP3 player.

I am selling an almost brand new Rio Carbon 5GB, *without* the microdrive. I purchased it, and used it for about a week, I removed the Seagate ST1 5GB microdrive and now i'm selling the rest.

It works perfectly with the Seagate ST1 5gb, all you'd have to do is buy the hard drive, upgrade the firmware and it's a perfect MP3 player.

I made sure not to damage the player, or edges while removing.

The back (chrome) peice of the player still has the little plastic on it which was NEVER removed. The picture makes it look like its scratched or something, but that is ONLY on plastic protective layer so it's mint.

The front is still in MINT condition aswell, like I said I used it for about a week. I did remove the plastic protective layer on the front but put it back on while opening the drive and it's been on since.

Battery and everything else still work..

What is included (everything, except microdrive:
Box (I sliced through the back edge of the box, just enough to grab the Mp3 player out)
Manual, CD, drivers (never opened, still in plastic)
Charger adapter
Leather case (Never used, never taken out of plastic)
Koss "The Plug" head phones (I lost the cheap headphones which came with it, and am including these which I bought brand new a while ago and never used, if I can find the box for them I will include it aswell with extra foam peices)
Rio carbon

WTTF: Car audio

Slaya786 *A*T* Gmail *D*O*T* com
Heatware
eBay
AIM: Slaya786
MSN: [email protected]

Thanks, oh and i'm selling my pioneer deh-2700 aswell, let me know if anyones interested and i'll take pics and post a price.

if it helps any, I have an original Seagate ST1 microdrive out of a rio carbon. I couldn't use it with anything else because it had the newer firmware on it which locks the drive.

It's been sitting in my desk for a couple months.. I'd definitally buy your Rio, but I already have an mp3 player. It'd make a cool gift for a friend or relative.

I'll keep this in mind..

Nah it won't work with them, sorry :(

It will definetly work with the Seagate ST1, and it MIGHT work with other microdrives.

but i'd get a Seagate ST1, just to know for sure that it would work.

bump.. cmon guys!

if your interested let me know? we can work something out..

I don't want to ebay this :-/

Back