FS/FT: Pioneer GMx-944 amp, "starter" HTPC/backup system

ness1469

Gawd
PIONEER GMX-944 AMP -$200 -NOW $170!
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/p...B,00.html?compName=PNA_ProductDetailComponent

I've been trying to get rid of this amp for a little while. I don't use it anymore and it is really just taking up space in my room now. :(

For the short time I did use it, it was never pushed, never over-worked or stressed, so it should have a very good life ahead of it.

I believe I still have the box and manual, but I'm not positive.

As the link above shows, the MSRP on it is 470 dollars, but I'm selling it for 200, plus shipping.

If you can pick it up, I'll throw in a free 10" sub in a truck box and some wires to hook it up if you really want them.

Located in Cincinnati/Dayton OH area, but willing to do a small bit of driving if paying cash.

"STARTER" HTPC $200 -NOW $170!
This is a mATX setup is a smaller desktop style case.
http://www.chenbro.com.tw/product/product.jsp?p=1&s=104&pid=48
Model PC80568

-850? MHz Duron
-MSI Mobo
http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=MS-6340M
-ATI Rage 128 Pro with cable in/out
-256 MB Crucial Memory
-20GB Maxtor HD
-D-Link NIC
-Lite-On DVD-ROM

(I'll post up specifics later).
Works great, runs PowerDVD, MAME (and other emulators) and Winamp without skipping a beat... enough HD space to store a decent selection of music.

Another item that is mostly just sitting around. It's in good condition, and works fine, but I thought I'd use it more than I do. I really only set it up when I take my main computer apart.
$200 + shipping

Info
Contact: email me at [email protected] (remove N0SPAM) or get with me on AIM (can't guarantee I'll be on, though.)

Willing to work with you on prices for both but lowballers will get SHOT DOWN.

As far as trades, I just threw that up there to see if anyone has anything I'd rather have. LMK what you have but I'd mostly be interested in PC parts, no reasonable offer will really be turned down. I'd really love to trade an XBox with a couples games for either item, I can say that if someone offered a shuttle system I'd be all over it. :)

Will update later with pics and more info on PC. I'll set it up and run a Belarc on it so you can see the specifics.
Bump if you like cheeseburgers!

CrimandEvil said:
Willing to part them out?

Only if I have confirmed buyers for all (or most) of the parts. The RAM is 2 x 128 PC100/133, not sure which, BTW.

insanarchist said:
Don't you need a non-free email account? :rolleyes:

Well if you really want my school email address it is [email protected], but I never check it.

AFAIK, the point of the non-free email address is so people can better track you down if you try and screw them over. I'm more than willing to give you my home address, phone number, cell phone number, whatever.

So :rolleyes: at you, but thanks for the free bump.

Another free bump to you, and P.S. the only reason I mentioned it is because it was stated in the forum rules and so I thought I'd help you out by mentioning it. My bad :-|

insanarchist said:
Another free bump to you, and P.S. the only reason I mentioned it is because it was stated in the forum rules and so I thought I'd help you out by mentioning it. My bad :-|

:)

Hey, s'okay. :)

Back