Status
Not open for further replies.

martinmsj

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat under MartinMsj.

I'm serious about getting rid of stuff.
Resident Evil 3: 25 USD
Monster Hunter World 3 : Iceborne Master Edition 35 USD

Take all 3 (3 MO Gamepass Ultimate) 55 USD.

PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 56
SOLD LINK
Purchased 2/9/2019
Used in a Razer Core X for development and debugging. Think instruction level debugging. Practically brand new.

P90X 90 USD SHIPPED
Great condition, virtually no scratches (I have my fat weight to attest to its usage) and complete.

Titan X Maxwell SOLD

Works great, never used for mining. Use for CUDA development and debugging. I primarily work with AMD hardware right now.

If you're in or near the San Jose area, I have parts of the workstation I'm willing to include with the titan for SOLD.

Titan X (Maxwell) 12 GB
+ Intel 4770K (Never overclocked.)
+ Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H80i
+ CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1866
+ Asus Gryphon Z87 mATX Motherboard

StarTech Thunderbolt 3 4K Dock SOLD

Last edited:
Bump and sweetened the deal. Just bought at 5700 and I don’t want plan on playing Resident Evil 3 or Monster Hunter World

Interested in the Vega - you firm on price? I see these go for $180-$200 on reddit HWS.

Interested in the Vega - you firm on price? I see these go for $180-$200 on reddit HWS.

Thanks for visiting. I looked at hardware swap and saw them go for 200 - 240. I think considering the game deal and it’s a Vega56 Nano, I think I'm asking for a fair price for the moment. I am definitely keeping an eye on Reddit HWS and update things as needed.

Last edited:
Bump a great GPU and for P90x comment. Even though I'm old I looked like this after 1 month of P90x!:LOL:

325800_RippedGeezer.jpg
Honestly, it is a great total body workout routine. Added 15 yards to my driver.⛳ The GPU will add 20.

Sorry all!

Unfortunately, I claimed the Monster Hunter by mistake. It's a shame as I have no interest in that game. To add further insult to injury is I unfortunately forgot to create a new AMD rewards account for the coupon.
I still have Resident Evil 3 on PC but that would require me to give the account to someone, have them redeem it and log out, then try to reclaim the account again and hope they don't claim the division which I promised to a friend.
Sigh, the only other way is to have someone physically meet me with my laptop, I log on to AMDRewards.com, have them sign into stream etc.. Just don't have the patience and with COVID19 that is not happening. Sorry everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back