FS/FT:[NY] (2) Xbox One, (3) PS4 - ALL BNIB w/Receipts.. Looking for Build Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaneboy

Limp Gawd

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
Ok, so here's the deal.. I put in a few pre-orders, and they all came in. I picked them up, thinking my buddies would be down to buy them. Needless to say, apparently everyone is broke now, of course, and now I'm console rich! All of them were purchased from Amazon, or Sony directly, and all have their own receipts. They are all unopened, and will be packaged/shipped insured.
I have 90/90 positive feedback on Ebay, and can verify this. Also just started a heatware account under Procrastinasean...

So, I am offering up these systems for trade, for parts for my new build - I haven't done a build in quite some time (since college, and that was 10 years ago), and I'm looking to do something as listed below. I am open to other manufacturers provided they are of the same/better quality. Also open to other items, so feel free to ask! Least I can say, is no!
Only items I have so far are the Samsung 840, and 3930k. Will also be building a custom loop for it, so any custom loop parts you think I might find interesting, please feel free to offer them up as well! I am open to trades up or down, partial, whatever... Please keep in mind that these are all sealed, so I can very easily return them to the store and get a refund, so no low balling - because I don't need to.

EDIT: I WILL ALSO BUY YOUR PARTS OUTRIGHT - If they fit in with what I'm trying to do, as listed below..

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor (Purchased For $440.00)
Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Extreme EATX LGA2011 Motherboard ($419.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($164.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (Purchased For $170.00)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Video Card ($769.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Corsair 900D ATX Full Tower Case ($309.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: SeaSonic Platinum 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($183.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Optical Drive: Asus BW-16D1HT Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer ($80.98 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) ($104.99 @ Dell Small Business)
Total: $2644.91
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-01-16 17:54 EST-0500)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back