FS/FT: MSI Armor RX 570 8gb (x2) $275 shipped; RX 580's 8gb $325

Joust

Supreme [H]ardness
Guys:

I'm scaling back some mining due to, primarily, thermal limit of my house as summer approaches. Living in the tropics, I'm struggling to economically keep my gear - and dwelling - cool. Also, like the inevitability of death, the Tax Man cometh.

So, here's what I've got:

Two MSI Armor RX 570 8gb cards - $275 each shipped or $525 shipped for both.
Two MSI Armor 1060 6 gb cards - SOLD
One MSI Armor RX 580 8gb - $325 shipped
Three Power Color RX 580 8 gb Red Devils - $325 each shipped
Two XFX RX 580 8 gb XXX - $325 shipped
One XFX RX 580 8gb GTS Black - $325 shipped
Two ASUS RX 580 8gb Strix - $325 shipped - SOLD

I'm selling cards until I get down to the operation size I'm looking for, then I'll close the thread.

If you want all two or more cards, we can probably negotiate something - but I think these are pretty well at market price at the moment.

I'm offering them as bare cards at the moment, but I think I have the original boxes and packing, I just have not looked yet. If I cannot find the original packaging, I will ship in static bags, very well packed. The cards have been mined and kept very cool. The RX 570's and RX 580's are bios mod cards. The RX 570's were purchased in December.

I'm not sure what fair value is on these things at the moment. Newegg price is about $350 for RX 570 8gb, $400+ for RX 580 8gb. That seems high.

Let me start by offering the cards up for sale CONUS. I'll take PayPal (F&F or not, if you cover fees).

I have a pittance of Heat under Joust, bunch of Ebay feedback which I understand may not be worth much here. If anyone is near 29210, I'd be willing to do face-to-face for cash. Of course, that seems unlikely. I'll post pictures tomorrow evening.

Due to my low Heat, I am very willing to have additional communications outside the forum for comfort.

Trades: Not sure what I'm looking for, if anything, but hit me up. Doesnt have to be an equal trade - it can be trade + cash either way.

Last edited:
Bump and updated status. Will add some RX 580's tonight. Seems like there is some interest there.

Noon-ish bump. I have PM's on 580's and I'm letting someone take his picks before I list them all for sale here. In other news, come get some RX 570's!

Bump. 570's are (a little) slower and (a lot) cheaper.

Bump for a great seller. Received an MSI Armor 1060 today in top notch condition.

Reactions: Joust
like this
Total of three cards now sold! Thanks for the interest, guys. Also, TTT.

Bump for a great seller! Purchased an Asus Strix RX580 and received it quickly and in great condition.

Back