FS/FT: MountainMods Black Mirrored UFO Cube - LOADED

SpLIZaaT

[H]ard|Gawd
I decided to give up the notorious Mountainmods BLACK Mirrored Powdercoated cube. I put it up for auction on ebay at first, but deadbeat bidders suck! SO i decided i would take either $475+shipping OR I am looking for a trade.

For trade, I am looking for a Shuttle + cpu + harddrive + cdrom. Basically a completely shuttle system or something near it. FIC icecube, Shuttle, ecube, gbox, etc. I am really open to ANY good trade, but I would prefer a shuttle system - make offers!

I will include everything listed in the old auction below. All pictures can be seen there as well. I don't mean to be linking ebay but i figure the auction is dead and it's my case that didn't sell that I am trading now. See complete information below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3463144477

Heatware: SpLiZaaT

Questions or offers can be sent to [email protected].

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Originally posted by vortec4800
All that and it started at just $1.

Impressive
Yup, it works out easier that way, if you have buddies with eBay accounts.

Anyways.

Dude, what's with those like 37 negatives, you must have pissed someone off..

Tell story, I enjoy the drama ;)

lol:D :D

WoW! I've never seen so many negatives. I'm surprised ebay doesn't yank your account! :eek:

Person with 1 posts above me, this is due to the fact that they ALL seem to be from the same person, ebay will only suspend/delete your account if they are negatives from multiple different accounts (for obvious reasons, 1 account may decide to do something stupid like leave 37 negs at once.

Plus look at the guy that left them he has 4,438 Negs. Must be a real great seller :D

That was posted from a friend's account. He had a bad runin with them and they decided to give him nothing but horrible feedback. Either way his % is great...and no they werne't my friends. Everyone that bid didn't have the money when the bill came! :(

Bump

Bump from someone who really wants that case but just bought a house and don't know if he can afford that case right now. :p

bump...looking for cash/paypal/money order...and it'll be on your doorstep soon

fudge....

I wish I had the bones....though I'd like to get the U3 one....

free bump for the ballin' UFO powdercoated case owner.

fine 450+shipping...lowest it'll go. I can't go lower...i have bills to pay

bump...make an offerr...i need this thing out of here! and i need a new computer...

Originally posted by SpLIZaaT
Bump ... 2fresh -- u are telling me. I got ripped :(

Nope, he is saying that your having people run up the price, it has been said twice in this thread so far. Dont know how you missed it :)

haha yeah i have so muhc time that I am going to register all those aco!!!!s to run up the price. A couple people i don't know but i know one was the owner of xport1.com and the winner was some kid off our forums known as RC51/Al!EN who was later banned because he was causing trouble.

Back