FS/FT:laptop bag, laptop ram, P4C 2.8, mini-pci 802.11b, E740 PDA (w/ 802.11b) [PICS]

Trade that pda for a sealed oem 250 sata maxtor drive? I wouldnt mind having that dell true mobile card as well:)

MX2times said:
Trade that pda for a sealed oem 250 sata maxtor drive? I wouldnt mind having that dell true mobile card as well:)
I wouldn't mind a 250GB hard drive right now... But I only have use for PATA drives... So I wouldn't be interested in an SATA drive at this moment...

Do you have anything else you can trade?

Also I could possibly give you a better deal if you were to buy both the truemobile card and the E740.

Bump. E740 goes on ebay Friday. I think I'll probably put the P4 on Ebay at the same time, if it doesn't sell here first.

NleahciM said:
I wouldn't mind a 250GB hard drive right now... But I only have use for PATA drives... So I wouldn't be interested in an SATA drive at this moment...

Do you have anything else you can trade?

Also I could possibly give you a better deal if you were to buy both the truemobile card and the E740.

250 ata133 then?

MX2times said:
Looks like the reflection of some kind of netting. Possibly the decorative sort. Just my thoughts:D
It's a hammock :) The screen is in excellent condition. I'll get back to you in a bit about the hard drive. What would be your exact offer there?

OK - I just found out my friend who needed a new hard drive (I don't need one - it would have been for him) just got one - so I don't need a new hard drive any longer. But I do need some cash! :)

Anyways if I don't hear back from you before about 6:00PM PST Friday I'll be listing it on teh Ebay.

NleahciM said:
If you were still interested - as I'm no longer interested in a hard drive trade...

Thats okay:) I was only hoping for the trade. Thank you for your time

Allright - well it's going on Ebay later today (6:00 PM PST) if no one here gives me a firm commitment.

E740 is on Ebay. PM me if you want a link. I decided to wait a little before listing the P4C.

E740 has been sold outside of Ebay to a member of a different forum. Timbuk2 bag is still listed there and is completing on Monday. Everything else is still available :)

Back