FS/FT: IP Camera System, Panaflo Fans, Bunch of Freebies

R-Type

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2011
All prices OBO

FS:
QSEE 4tb security system with 4x 4k IP cameras, New: $300 shipped PENDING
- Bought from Costco a year and a half ago for $850 and then work moved me before I could install. I can't find their page, but it's this system: https://slickdeals.net/f/10836015-c...eras-850-black-friday-season-11-17-11-27-2017

Free + Shipping: Either add on to something else I'm selling you for free (preference) or pay shipping costs
7x Panaflo 38mm thick fans: $15 shipped
- These are the classic server grade fans, they'll probably outlive either of us. Used for several years but moved to a silent build (these grumble on a fan controller). All cables are sleeved.
- Fans are 120mm x 38mm thick. 6 are model FBA12G12M, one FBA12G12L

Toshiba HD-A3 and 50+ HD-DVD's (best if you're local to the LA area for this.

Sold
2 sets of 4x4gb DDR3 1600: SOLD

Microsoft surface dock (current gen) and separate USB-C to Surface charging cable: $70 shipped

Ryzen 2200G (CPU only): $50 Shipped

Rampage IV Formula with 3930k and 32gb of DDR3 1600: SOLD
I didn't spend much time playing with this CPU as it wasn't a gaming system and ultimately just left it at all core 3.8. I'll include a waterblock with the board or if you're in the LA area (or willing to bump shipping a bit) include a NIB H60 for it

2x Intel Dual Gigabit NIC boards D33682

Nvidia GT 430 half height. Dead fan, I'll include the inelegant hack I used for it. Fine for a 1080P HTPC

Nvidia GTX 480 with FC Waterblock. (I actually have two of these blocks if you want them)

2x Corsair H60 NIB: $45 Shipped

Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 9575 with 16gb ram, 1tb SSD, i7 with Vega 20, 4k touch: Keeping
Has a matte black dbrands skin on the exterior and trackpad, includes the active pen, great shape. The GPU is in the 1050/1050ti range for gaming prowress while keeping the machine thin and light
Trades: Not actively looking but would entertain trades involving an Iphone 11 Pro Max or XPS 13 2-in-1

Last edited:
Would you provide label-side pics, or model # and specs for 2 sets of 4x4GB DDR3-1600?

Thanks in advance.

Ram is pending, if it falls through I'll post photos NLT tomorrow.

I'm almost positive its the reference board design, I honestly didn't think there were custom 480 boards, at least early on. The two i had were PNY XLR8 cards though for reference.

If you're thinking about adding it a 480, how about I send you the spare block as well as the other still mounted to a card so you're guaranteed one works? :)

Dock sold, bunch of freebies left. I'll add more on Sunday

I keep looking at the camera system bump
Let me know if you need any more info. Its all new and unused, 4tb of 4k IP storage with web access. Just want to see it find a good home.

Bump. Post updated with details on the fans.

Back