FS/FT gaming pc $400 - No case. -SOLD

• Thread starter Deleted member 85430
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 85430

SOLD

FS/FT my gaming PC. all parts except for CPU were bought back in august. want to sell all together.

Intel i5 4570 CPU,
Gskill Ripjaws 16gb ram,
Asrock H81m motherboard,
MSI Gaming RX 570 video card,
Corsair CX550 power supply,
Patriot 480gb SSD,
Western Digital Black series 1tb hard drive,
windows 10

$400 Google Wallet.

what i'm looking for: 2Tb SSD, Google Pixel XL, Verizon/unlocked Iphone 6S Plus, iphone 7 plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brought brand new? Assuming paid in full? Do you still have the receipt? Can you provide iemi number for validation?

I wound up selling the S8 plus ocally for my asking price. Thanks for your interest

Really tempted. Has it been upgraded (or already was out of the box) to Nougat?

the phone was purchased on swappa from an XDA developer who used the phone to build and test his custom rom. i asked him to install the latest factory rom on it before he shpped it to me.

the phone was purchased on swappa from an XDA developer who used the phone to build and test his custom rom. i asked him to install the latest factory rom on it before he shpped it to me.

Does it come with box, charger headphones etc?

Can you run CoconutBattery on the Mac?

This doesn't have the dedicated graphics, right? Post a price if you'd be interested in selling straight up.

It is at the moment but I don’t want to ship in a case because tracking would be astronomical. I don’t have the original box for the case either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back