FS/FT: Evga z390 Dark, 9900k, DDR4 3600, RTX 2080 Super, HTPC Case W: Asus X570 Cross, Strix 2080 Ti

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi all

I'm prepping for a new Workstation so I have the following sick overclocking combo AND I have these spare parts left over from previous sales and need them gone as they are taking up room. If you aren't an RGB lover, love the black on black look AND/OR are an overclocking maniac, this is the combo for you. This board takes exotic overclocking to the next level and is some serious kit.

• Evga Z390 Dark Motherboard - The best overclocking motherboard for 9th Gen period.
  • Intel 9900k - This CPU was locked at a bit over 4.8GHz most of it's life, cool , under water. Never pushed it further. This was NOT running on the above motherboard but in my Corsair One so i'm not sure how far it can be pushed. Replacing it with a Delidded 9900k from Cecil.
  • Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4 3600 16GB (2 x 8GB) - Great ram for this combo
SOLD ON REDDIT

Evga RTX 2080 Super Black: Retail Box

SOLD TO kirbyrj

Zalman HD160XT Fair, had it for a few years, many builds but everything works. All fans replaced with Zalman Fans. 7" TouchScreen Black HTPC Case

$100 Shipped CONT US

Heat a must, mine is in my sig. Check prices, i'm HEAVILY discounting this combo to move it.

TRADES - CLEAN meaning dustfree or at least a solid attempt at cleaning, no dirt, no smoke residue..etc. just like when I ship
Asus Strix 2080Ti or Strix 2080 Super
Asus x570 Crosshair

PM or msvirtualguy at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Prices dropped again....stuff just taking valuable space..need to get rid of it.

Get on up..prices dropped again....lets move this stuff.

TTT and yes. Everything is retail box with everything except the CPU since it was a pull from my Corsair One.

TTT, pms responded. Im traveling for work today and tomorrow so responses may be delayed.

Bump for Price drop on combo and new trade item.

Last edited:
Removed video card from combo and added killer price for MB, CPU and RAM.

Back