FS/FT: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 06G-P4-4995-KR 6GB

the X

[H]ard|Gawd
Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
06G-P4-4995-KR
6GB SC+ GAMING w/ACX 2.0+, Whisper Silent Cooling
Includes Backplate

I bought two of these in July 2015 but only opened one. Opened 2nd card (this card) on 4/5/16 to test and make sure its not DOA before i sell. I can include original dated packing slip/receipt.
(Opened tested and repackaged) (NEW)

$510 shipped
serious buyers text me for fastest response: seven 6 zero - 4 six 4 - 5 four 6 three (mention [H]gtx980ti)

retail link:
EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 06G-P4-4995-KR 6GB SC+ GAMING w/ACX 2.0+, Whisper Silent Cooling w/ Free Installed Backplate Graphics Card - Newegg.com
Current price: $649.00 + $65 tax

Only trades im interested in are:
A blower style R9 290 (R9290AENFC if possible but not necessary) + $350 cash.
Or
Sapphire Radeon NITRO R9 390 8GB 11244-00-20G + 200 cash

Local pickup/trade: Indio, Palm Springs, Palm Desert (California)

Heatware 40+ under: webekyle

Last edited:
I Dropped price since card went on sale. Still MUCH cheaper through me without the tax

Bump, and dropped price. Priced to sell.

Card is brand new and just opened to verify it's not DOA.

Price drop $580...

I'm working around 100 hours per week lately so have absolutely no use to keep this card around the house.

Price drop $580...

I'm working around 100 hours per week lately so have absolutely no use to keep this card around the house.
This is crazy, I can't imagine what it is like to work a 100 hours a week. I usually do 50-60 and that's where I'm starting to feel my limit. Bumpy for you.

Reactions: the X
like this
This is crazy, I can't imagine what it is like to work a 100 hours a week. I usually do 50-60 and that's where I'm starting to feel my limit. Bumpy for you.
Not saying it's the ops situation, but some people have to work that much just to live a basic life.
Free bump

Reactions: the X
like this
Not saying it's the ops situation, but some people have to work that much just to live a basic life.
Free bump

I've been looking to buy a house lately and my job has no limit to how many hours I can work. Thanks for the bumps

Edited trades im interested in and dropped price again

What did you drop the price to? The latest update I see is $530 on 22 April.

I forgot to edit that date to May 7th after changing price. I'm dropping the price again right now though.

$510 shipped
First pm takes precidence

Back