FS/FT: dual E5-2670, S2600CP2J mobo, 56gb ECC ram combo with hsf $425, Netgear EX6100 $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

workshop35

Gawd
I've got a dual cpu system thats basically sitting around so it needs to go. Specs are as follows

(2) E5-2670 (should be SR0KX)
S2600CP2J motherboard
56gb PC3L-10600R ECC ram (have 2 sticks of 4gb that didn't work, can be included for free)
(2) CoolerMaster HSF

anything else in the picture isn't included. This with 64gb of ram and no cooling goes for 508 on natex, so I'm thinking $400 local or $425 shipped would be fair. I accept verified paypal but would prefer local cash in the Sacramento CA area. Heatware is under workshop35 I would also consider possible trades for;

2011v3 cpu
vive/rift
1080ti

comp2.jpg

Netgear EX6100 range extender. Asking 30 shipped.
netgear.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for ya but also a question, were you ever able to get you GPU to work in the top black x16 PCIe slot? (got the same board and no cards work in that slot for me)

Bump for ya but also a question, were you ever able to get you GPU to work in the top black x16 PCIe slot? (got the same board and no cards work in that slot for me)
It wouldnt physically allow me to install the card there, it hits the ram thats installed. I could try using a riser... I'll try tonight if i remember

Someone buy this before I'm forced to keep it and waste time learning vm things that i dont need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back