FS / FT: DFI Infinity P965-s Dark Mobo - LGA 775

CzarDestructo

Limp Gawd
DFI INFINITY P965-S Socket LGA 775. Has a surprising amount of bells and whistles for the price. Really a great motherboard. I've been fiddling with PCs for a pretty long time and in recent years I've come to love DFI for their rock solid reliability. I've used the DFI brand exclusively for the last 5 years and had no regrets.

$65 shipped in the lower 48 states. Will also consider trades for/toward a HTPC case (full size ATX only please)

The story with this board is this, I built the PC over the summer then last fall I was having some issues with it. I misdiagnosed it as a motherboard problem (more specifically, a chipset incompatibility) so I bought a different DFI board with a different chipset. Everything was fine until a week later it also had problems. Come to find out, the ram was bad all along. So now I have a perfectly functional board for sale, minus all the stuff it came with. You get the mobo, driver floppy, and metal backplane insert for the case.

Please email me at: *my user name* @ gmail.com
Heatware, haven't been active in a little while.
Been on ebay for ages
IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

Another bump. No one for a decent 775 board? I really hate to see this thing go to waste. It's almost $90 new!

Back