FS/FT: Cyber Garage Sale - Xbox + more!

feelingshorter

Limp Gawd
Contact/heat/email is in sig. Pics:
http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/images/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/images/index2.html

No origional boxes for any items listed. All shipped priority because i have no box to ship it with (ill eat up the shipping).

What i want to trade with? Cannon SD10 camera (not in production since a long time, but if you still have one...). Nothing newer than that can be traded because i am low on money. I can also paypal the rest of the money for the SD10.

You might of remembered my last FS thread. Well this is basicaly the same thing, except shipping is included.

1. Heelys $24 shipped - Basicaly barely used (Rubber barely rubbed off, nothing rubbed off on wheels either). One wheel needs to be oiled (been in storage so it happens). Pictures in above link.

2. Games - I NEVER cheat so all these CD Keys are working.

My games (jewel cases only) :
$12 shipped - Starcraft + Broodwar - Blizzard
$9 shipped (USPS Priority) - Black and White - Lionhead Studios
$9 shipped (USPS Priority) - Nox - Westwood
$19 shipped (USPS Priority) - Warcraft III - Blizzard

3. $100 Xbox shipped (PENDING) - I never even bought one game for it, so basicaly the only game i played with it was Halo that i borrowed from a friend. So this system has a lot of life in it left. My last FS thread said the controler had a problem. I fixed it, by simply opening it up and taking out this onion skin. (i have no idea how a piece of dried onion skin got into the start button). But now it works perfectly.

4. $29 shipped (PENDING) - N64 System + Pokemon stadium (includes transfer thingy) + 2 controllers + memory card

6. $19 shipped - Gameboy pocket + Pokemon Red + Tetris + Connecter string

Its pocket, which means no color, the gameboy pocket is also red. I also lost the cap that covers the battery. Buy with N64 so you can play the pokemon game, both cost 45 shipped (3 dollars off).

7. $25 shipped (USPS Priority) - Epson Stylus 777 printer. Comes with driver cds.

8. $?? Tons of rare pokemon/magic cards. I need someone to give me an offer or trade for some items. I have a MTG burn deck, havent lost to one battle. Selling it for 30 bucks, comes with ultra pro covers. Anyone who buys the pokemon cards also get the covers.

Pokemon cards:

Rares (due to shipping, will only sell all pokemon cards for 18 shipped, free black ultra pro card covers for rares):

Rainbow Energy
Victreebel
Beedrill
Kangaskhan (has a #2 on the middle right side)
Kabutops
Beedrill 2x (one has a #2 on middle right side)
Wigglytuff (holo)
Clefable
Dark Weezing
Dark Weezing (japanese version)
Dragonair
Dragonite
Hitmonlee
Dark Dugtrio
Clefairy Doll
Super Energy Removal

Uncommon:

Full Heal Energy - Poliwhirl
Ivysaur - Dark Flareon
Magmar - Arcanine
Seaking - Tentacruel
Magikarp - Kadabra (2)
Gastly - Jynx
Gloom - Nidorina
Butterfree - Dark Muk
Weepinbell - Dark Machoke
Dark Primeape - Persian
Dodrio - Dark Persian
Farfetch'd

I have commons but too much to list. *if you still play and want some, reqest me*

Magic the Gathering cards: I have a ton of uncommon and commons.

Rares (25 bucks shipped for all + free untra pro card covers for each):

Kor haven - Aurification
Planar Guide - Windborn Muse
Future Sight - Brood Sliver
Bearscape - Caller of the Claw
Tribal Forcemage - Smite Elder
Stand or Fall - Elephant Guide
Moggcatcher - Toxin Sliver
Skirk Alarmist - Tephraderm
Lavaborn Muse - Magma Sliver
Tribal Golem - Noble Panther
Stormscape Master - Artificial Evolution
Phyrexian Infiltrator - Greed
Insurrection - Mana Maze
Keeper of the Nine Gales - Beacon of Destiny
Wooded Foothills - Bloodstained Mire
Voidmage Prodigy - Stalking Assassin
Balthor the Stout - Possessed Nomad
Circle of Solace - White Knight (not rare but really good)
Tsabo's Assassin - Jade Leech
Planeswalker's Scorn - Planeswalker's Favor
Planeswalker's Mirth - hymn of Rebirth

9. $20 shipped 3Com cable modem 3CR29223 - Their latest modem. Comcast, compatible.

10. $8 shipped - Matrix Revolution DVD

11. $20 shipped - Used twice (for 2 airsoft game). Size 8, Brazos Work Force Part #BR6021. Bought $30 retail from Academy.

12. $8 shipped 10/100 PCI card. Got it from mplogic. He said it was made by intel. It was a cross trade and already had a 10/100 card, so i am selling it here again.

13. $8 shipped Tyco 6volt battery/charger. For them race cars. People could proably use these for something.

15. Pencil Torch - will ship alone. Pics and more info later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think my prices are fair. If not make offers! Why dont people ever make offers? Do not be afraid! The only shame is that you might get it for cheap!

Will be updated when i find other things around the house!

SOLD ITEMS:
Cross Trade - SNES system - Shipped
$3 - Age of Empires II - Shipped
$50 - 2Ghz Celeron - Shipped

Originally posted by andy-akb
ygm

Yea, i can sell it to you without pokemon stadium for 25.
Or i can offer you the n64/gamboy combo for 38 total!

The thing is that shipping is proably 12-16 bucks priority. And remember that i do not have the box for it. I sent you an email with my contact and my friend's paypal. Send money and i will ship it asap.

Originally posted by slza805
dibs on XboX if its still available?

Email me at [email protected] so we can work this out.

It is. N64/xbox now in pending. email sent.

If you buy multiple items, shipping money CAN be saved if you buy multiple items. Since priority has a flat rate of 3.85 (something like that) + more for extra weight. So you can proably save 2 bucks if you buy multiple items.

bump. Added some new items. Added like 10+ new pictures. Check it out. More items are comming. Too lazy to add it now.

EDIT: ALL ITEMS ARE FOR TRADE. THE PRICE IS THERE JUST BECAUSE IT IS A FS AND A FT.

Back