FS / FT ECC RAM, HP ultra-slim i5-2400s/8GB RAM/128GB SSD PC, Cisco 2511RJ, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftwind

[H]ard|Gawd
Prices reduced again!!
============================================
New Conditions!!!! READ:
1. As a seller, only I pay the paypal fee!! You're not allowed to pay for it! Its the only thing that gives you any kind of guarantee when sending payments to complete strangers on the internet. Why on earth would I charge the buyer to do business with me? The price you see is what you pay, period. I'm not going to throw any extra charges on you.
2. Shipping is always included in the prices, period. I'm not going to ask you to pay for the shipping seperately and have you try to guess how much it would cost to get an item. As a seller, its my burden to do that to make sure you get what you want without wasting your time! If I can't calculate the price correctly, that's my own damn fault!! (and believe me, I've done that before...but that's not your problem!).
3. If you send me a PM or a post a reply, I will respond to you, no matter what!! I don't care if its a low ball offer, or a trade that I'm not interested in. I'm an adult and I am going to have the common courtesy of responding back to you. Otherwise, I shouldn't expect to sell anything if I disrespect people just because I feel like it. Don't you think?

So selfish, right?!

Usual stuff below:
Everything is OBO, if you see something that you think I should be asking for less(or more!!), PM me. I usually just go off of eBay and these forums.
Everything is priced at shipped cost. If you combine items, I will take $5 off for every time you combine (i.e. -$5 off for 2 items together, -$10 off for 3 items, etc) except for heavy items such Cisco equipment.
==============================================

Cheap Server RAM:
12x HYS72T128020HFN-3.7A - $25 shipped for all 12
1GB PC2-4200 DDR2-533MHz ECC Fully Buffered CL4 240-Pin DIMM

2x NT2GT72U4NB1BN-3C - $10 shipped for both
Nanya 2GB PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz ECC Fully Buffered CL5 240-Pin DIMM

4xhys72t256920EP-3S-B2 - $15 shipped for all 4
Qimonda 2GB PC2-5300 DDR2-667MHz ECC Registered CL5 240-Pin DIMM

Take all the server RAM abovefor $40 shipped!!

8x1gb pc3-8500r hynix - $35 shipped

Ultra-slim PC:
HP Elite 8200 ultra slim desktop (USDT) - was $175-->$165--> $155-->$145-->$135 shipped OBO
It has the following specs:
i5-2400S
X400 128GB SSD
8GB DDR3 RAM (upgradable up to 16GB via 2x SO-DIMM slots)
Optical drive (slot can support 12.5mm HDD caddy too)
MXM slot for optional GPU upgrade
Stand
Power brick

Originally purchased on this forum. This computer is very small and extremely quiet!! It's practically the size of a small ITX computer. I used it for a short period as an Ark survival game server and it ran Rock solid. Also used it for ESXi for VMs.
Here's a comparison of the HP box compared to the NUC above it and an ITX security appliance below it. It's small!!!

Xbox 360 Controller - $15 shipped

Cisco 2511-RJ with AUI adapter (Ethernet port) - Yes, its the real deal!! This rare gem still works like a champ! - was $150-->$140--> $130-->
$120 shipped
FYI - For Cisco gear, don't expect the fastest shipping (this stuff is heavy!!).

If you want to trade for something not on the list, just ask. I may have it but haven't added it yet.

Trades I'm looking for / WTTF:
802.11ac access point
Echo dot
5TB+ HDDs
M.2 PCIe SSD
mSATA SSD
2.5" SSD
32GB (2x16GB) DDR3L SODIMM
Intel 8260 / killer networks m.2 Ac wireless card
Skybell
Nest thermostat
Honeywell thermostat
Ecobee
Smart bulbs
I will always consider other trades too

Thank you for your time!

Items that are sold / traded:
Q6600 CPU - SOLD
Gigabyte GB-BXBT-2807 - SOLD
AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Unlocked Processor / GA-970A-DS3 AM3+ Motherboard / Patriot Viper 3 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1866 RAM - SOLD
Q6600 - SOLD
Dell E-Port Replicator PR02X Docking Station and Port Replicator 130W For Dell E Series Laptop / Notebooks And a power brick - SOLD
Jetway NC92-330-LF ITX Atom 330 embedded Motherboard(with IO plate) with 3 gigabit ports (AD3RTLANG-LF Daughter card) - SOLD
4x2GB (8GB total) DDR2 PC6400 with blue heat spreaders - SOLD
2x Xeon L5420 / HSF(heavy)/ super micro X7DCA-L/24GB RAM - SOLD

Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black) - TRADED
unbranded tablet UB-15MS10 with a keyboard case - TRADED
OCZ Trion 150 240GB 2.5" SSD - TRADED
2xSamsung 4GB PC3-10600S DDR3 SO-DIMM (8GB total) - SOLD
EVGA GTX 460 - SOLD
EVGA GTX 560 2048MB Superclocked - SOLD
4xBallistix Sport 4GB 1600MHZ 9-9-9-24 1.5V (16GB total) - SOLD
Intel DQ45EK 775 ITX Motherboard with I/O Plate - SOLD

AMD FX6300 + Asrock SB970 Extreme 3 Motherboard - SOLD
MSI GT72 G-831 **TRADED**
Dell 0THGMP Intel I350-T4 Quad Gigabit Ports NIC - SOLD

My heatware:

Reviews/Feedback for swiftwind | HeatWare.com

Last edited:
I think pics would be very helpful when selling a laptop of this caliber. I just bought a similar one off this forum a few weeks back and it was great that the seller posted pics of the screen and condition of the laptop.

BUMP for you otherwise!

I think pics would be very helpful when selling a laptop of this caliber. I just bought a similar one off this forum a few weeks back and it was great that the seller posted pics of the screen and condition of the laptop.

BUMP for you otherwise!
You're right! I'm currently in the process of moving data off a 1TB drive that will be added into the laptop. Once I do that, I'll take pictures of the whole setup! (hopefully tomorrow)

Pictures and tons of items added!!
EDIT: Figured out how to edit the topic...sorry for the newbie moment there.

Last edited:
Prices lowered. As always, PM me if you think I'm off on the value.

Trades updated.

Thanks!

2x Xeon L5420 / HSF(heavy)/ super micro 7XDCA-L/24GB RAM - $175 shipped

Interested in this. I can't seem to find details on the motherboard. Can you send the exact model and some pics? PM is fine.

Link updated but I'll send you a PM

Edit : Gah didn't realize I bumped it too early. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Prices decreased even further on the firesale!!!! The FX6300+Motherboard combo will no longer be available Sunday night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back