FS/FT: Compaq Laptop - Bunch of Stuff !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy2

[H]ard|Gawd
Just added:

Compaq EVO N400C Thinclient Workstation - SOLD

1) SOYO SY-7VBA133U - Socket 370. This board is brand new, packaging seal only broken for photo. This board takes all the Tuallies, and SDRAM, and even has 2 ISA slots ! These are getting pretty rare to find. Asking $60 shipped.
SOYO370brd.jpg

SOYO370bx.jpg

2) SIIG SC-SATR12 -SOLD !

3) Various CPU's -
AMD Duron 1.6 - $30 shipped
AMD K6/2 500MHZ - $15 Shipped
Celeron 900/128/100/1.75V - $20 shipped
Celeron 800/128/100/1.7V - $18 shipped
Celeron 776/128/66/1.7V - $15 shipped
CPU.jpg

4) SBLIVE LIVE DRIVE - 5.25 Bay with cable. This is just the bay accessory. Asking $18.00 shipped.
livedrive.jpg

5) ABIT SG-72 - P4 SKT 478/800FSB. This board is brand new, in the retail box. I have used several of these boards in recent builds and they great stable performers. $55 shipped.
SG72brd.jpg

6) Antec 550 True Control - SOLD !

7) Matrox G400 Dual Head AGP 32MB - SOLD !

8) Promise Fastrak S150 TX2plus - SOLD !

9) Astron 12V Bench PSU SL-15R - For powering 12V DC bench items. I used this monster for juicing a 156W TEC a ways back. Solid continuous 15A rated, but performs a ways over specs. This unit weighs a ton, and is in perfect condition. I think I layed out $150 for this a while back, so I'll ask $70 shipped (shipping will not be cheap).
Astronfront.jpg

Astronrear.jpg

10) Cobra Radar Detector - SOLD !

*NONCC PAYPAL GLADLY ACCEPTED :)

**All items guaranteed non-DOA. To qualify for the Randy2 non-DOA limited warranty, the item must be inspected the day delivered, or within 24HRS of delivery. If they had a functional flaw, I wouldn't be selling them.

***All items include USPS Priority with tracking. Insurance is included at my discretion, but if you want it, please mention it.

I'm always interested in trades for all types of things, PM me with offers.

THIS ITEM FOR SALE ONLY:

FS: Selling an Olympus E10 4MP Digital SLR in perfect condition. - Pending

I want that matrox card, but it might be a few for my paypal to get the money in the acct before I can send to you .

Swatchie said:
I want that matrox card, but it might be a few for my paypal to get the money in the acct before I can send to you .

Ok,
PM me when you want to send the Paypal.

Man, I'de take that laptop off your hands if I didn't have to buy a 400$ starter for my POS car :(.

Just take the bus for now ;)

Ibanez3434 said:
Man, I'de take that laptop off your hands if I didn't have to buy a 400$ starter for my POS car :(.

Hey, is that radar detector still FS? My 72 yr old mom just got a speeding ticket (woo hoo!!), so I might buy it for her!

Tuckerly said:
Hey, is that radar detector still FS? My 72 yr old mom just got a speeding ticket (woo hoo!!), so I might buy it for her!

Yes, it's available.

howdy . I have the cash in paypal now .

Please contact me @ swatchie@junglemate . com and I will get the money to you

doggyworld said:
Will that Live Drive work with a SB Live Value?

If your SBlive has the pins to connect it it should work. The pins look like a connector for an IDE drive.

Swatchie said:
howdy . I have the cash in paypal now .

Please contact me @ swatchie@junglemate . com and I will get the money to you

Sorry,
that item is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back