FS/FT: Cleaning out the Closet - Looking for HTPC Accs!

Shorehn

Gawd
Thanks to Ryzen, I've finally put my old systems to rest! I'm looking to either recoup the cost or get some of the accessories I still need for my Raven Ridge emulation rig.

I accept Paypal and check. Local pickup is available within a reasonable distance of the Beachwood, OH area.

All items are guaranteed! If they arrive DOA, just let me know, and I'll take care of it.

Heatware
eBay

For Sale

VISHERA SYSTEM - The leftovers from a rig I put together at a place where I used to work.

AMD FX-8320: $65 shipped. Never overclocked, so I don't know how high it can go. PENDING
Xigmatek HDT-S963: $22 shipped. Originally used with the FX-8320.
ASUS M5A999FX Pro R2.0: $85 shipped.
Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2x8GB, DDR3 1600): $100 shipped.
Cooler Master Storm Scout: The original model! $45 plus shipping.

SANDY BRIDGE SYSTEMS - The leftovers from my former gaming rig and file server.

Crucial 4GB (1x4GB, DDR3 1333): $25 shipped.
ASUS P8Z68-V Pro: $90 shipped. I had a lot of fun with this guy on my 2600k (which is now in my file server!)
Sandy Bridge Pentium: $15 shipped. I feel like an idiot, but I used IC Diamond on this and scratched away the model number. I don't remember which model it is.

FANS - All $6 plus shipping. Buy more and save!
  • Lian Li Black 120mm fan (3-pin)
  • Lian Li Blue LED 140mm fan (3-pin)
  • Antec Tricool Black 120mm fan
  • Cooler Master Blue LED 120mm fan (3-pin)
THE REST - Everything else.
  • Raspberry Pi 2 w/black case, 32GB Toshiba Exceria SD Card,Power adapter: $46 shipped.
  • Edimax EW-7722UTn v2 USB Wi-Fi Adapter: $8 shipped. Used with the Pi 2.
  • Edimax EW-7811Un USB Wi-Fi Adapter: $6 shipped.
  • Vantec USB Sound Card: $6 shipped. Used because I wanted to turn my RPi into a Mycroft device.
  • Raspberry Pi Camera Board: $15 shipped. The original model.
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo: $24 shipped. Includes two fans!

Trade Interests

My new Raven Ridge system is for RetroPie/Kodi. I'm getting into emulators in a big way, but I still need some of the accessories for it.
  • Wii remote & nunchuk - PENDING
  • 6-button Sega Genesis-style controller

Last edited:
Back