FS/FT: AT&T Samsung Gear S2 and Box-O-Stuff

Mut1ny

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping included with price. Looking for PayPal or a better Nvidia GPU than my GTX 750 (Nvidia only). Can also trade the GTX 750 plus CASH plus stuff below if wanted (pics provided we work something out).

AT&T SAMSUNG GEAR S2 SMART WATCH

Condition is a bit scuffed, small scratch on the screen (negated with a screen protector and can't tell). Comes with a ton of great bands, 20mm band adapters, cradle, extra screen protector.

This is a CARRIER version and can work as a stand-alone phone and has the loudspeaker (non-carrier versions do not). IP68 certified.

Asking $85 shipped OBO!

BOX-O-STUFF

Just odds and ends that I've tried selling in the past or aren't worth selling by themselves. This IS A BUNDLE...take it all or leave it.

BOX INCLUDES:

• Western Digital 2TB MyCloud Personal NAS
  • Corsair CX750M Power Supply
  • Netgear CM400 Cable Modem
  • 2 x Playbulb RGB Bluetooth Candles
  • MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box with cables/controller
  • Logitech Speaker (no Bluetooth but AUX and 40-pin Apple)
  • Skullcandy 2XL Ringer Bluetooth Speaker
  • 180mm SilverStone fan with 3-speed switch
  • Samsung Wireless Fast Charger
  • 2 x Cisco Wireless Routers (EA3000 and WRT54G2 v1.5)
  • Steam Controller
  • Logitech Pro 9000 Webcam
Now the only thing about this is that I don't have power adapters for the routers (I may have some compatibles but not guaranteed), the power supply is missing a couple cables (has 2xPCI-e, 1xSATA, 1xMolex). That's pretty much it for this.

As for what I want, I'm taking offers. I'll start by asking $200 shipped and go from there (which isn't really bad I don't think?).

Back