FS/FT: 74gb Raptor / P4 2.4C / IS7 / Corsair XMS / Gainward GF4 TI4800 SE & more

Liguid

Weaksauce
I live in Davis, CA. so if you live near we can maybe arrange a local pick up. My heat is under Liguid

Also my roommate is Virtuamike, and he can vouch for my sales. feel free to ask him to verify that. his heat is under virtuamike. and goes to anandtech often.

I Accept Paypal Or Money Orders only.

Shipping Methods

-Shipped only in the 48 continental States or whatever. will not ship outside of the US.
-All shipped via Priority Mail. Insurance is an option if you would like to pay the little extra for it.
-$0.01 - $39.99 = Shipped after payment has been receieved
-$40.00+ = Depending on your heat i will either ask you to pay first, or i ship first then you pay after you recieve it, or ask that you pay for half of it first and then other half when you receive your merchandise. If we're doing a trade then i will either ship first, ask for us both to ship on the same day, or ask you to ship first.

My shipping methods will change slowly as i gain more heat. But i don't expect any changes anytime soon. feel free to ask me any questions.

For Sale

~~~~~ Processors & Motherboards ~~~~~

Abit KX7-333 - $20.00 Shipped
-This is the non raid version. Served me well for a year or two and was then given to my brother when i upgraded. he fried his Athlon XP 1600 cause he was lazy to clean his heatsink. anyways i tested it with a different Athlon XP 1600 and it booted just fine so im selling this. Comes with motherboard, anti-static bag or whatever, and original box if i can find it at my parents house. i doubt i'll find that box though.

~~~~~ Hard Drives & Media Drives ~~~~~

None at the moment.

~~~~~ Memory ~~~~~

None at the moment.

~~~~~ Video Cards & Sound Cards ~~~~~

Gainward Geforce 4 Ti4800SE 128MB - $60 Shipped OBO
-bought this sometime early 2004 if i remember correctly, really have no clue when i got the video card but i remember getting it when i moved out of my parents house so it probably was early 2004. im selingl this off since i don't need it anymore. works great for me. i've overclocked this card before. i was able to get it stable at with the Core Clock frequency @ 305 and Memory Clock frequency at 670 which is a little faster than a ti4600. that is with the stock heatsink and fan it comes with. Stock ti4600 runs Core at 300 and Memory at 650. Not sure if i still have the retail box box it came in, but i will be looking for it back home at my parents. This comes with the Card and this video out adaptor cord i *think* or it could be video in. Does not come with the DVI-I to HD-15, im not sure where i put it. PM with questions.
Heres a review, specs, how it looks like, and what it comes with retail.
http://www.gamepc.com/labs/print_content.asp?id=gwti4800se&cookie_test=1

~~~~~ Video Games ~~~~~

PC Games

Lineage 2 - $10 Shipped
-This is brand new box. i got this game when the game first came out. i opened it and was trying to decide if i want the game or not. i then tried my friends account and decided i don't want to register my game. so the cd key is still unused and everything is still in the box.

~~~~~ Things I Want To Trade For or Buy ~~~~~

A decent Car Audio Head Unit/Deck that plays CD & MP3s
1 stick of Laptop ram. sodimm pc2700 512mb or more

Items Sold or Traded

Athlon XP Mobile 2600+ - SOLD
Sennheiser HD280 - SOLD
PS2 Unmodded - SCPH 39001 - TRADED
BFG FX5700 OC - SOLD
Thermalright XP-90C - SOLD
Geil Golden Dragon PC3500 2x256 - SOLD
Kingston Value Ram 256mb PC2100 - SOLD
Pentium 4 2.4C - SOLD