FS/FT: 5Ghz 3770K/MSI Z77 MPower, 16GB DDR3 2400

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys,

I have retired my 5Ghz 3770K system. I will get some pictures up later tonight or tomorrow. The chip is currently de-lidded, and has been run with Liquid Metal Pro since I got it. I've run it with direct die waterblock cooling, it has never seen a temperature over 65~67C and 1.41V (actual measured Vcore). I am going to relid the chip tonight with LMP so it will be easier to use with more conventional cooling solutions. I will verify everything is fully functional before any sale is completed. If you want to keep the Vcore down, the chip will do 4.8Ghz @ 1.35V all day every day. As always, YMMV on any overclock.

I would like to see $265 shipped for this guy and the MSI Z77 MPower motherboard, considering run of the mill 3770Ks are going for $180-190 on Ebay and the board is selling for over $150 if you can find one. The CPU/MB combo will come with the cpu, mobo, I/O shield, manual, and wifi antenna. I can't find the box so it will ship in an MSI Z87 MPower box.

I also have 16GB of Corsair Vengance (part number CMY16GX3M2A2400C11R) DDR3 2400 (2x8GB sticks) that are rated for 11-13-13. These are currently selling on NewEgg for $159.99. I am asking $105 shipped OBO.

If you are interested in the CPU/MB/Ram as a combo I will offer a combo discount and let it go for $335. For anyone that buys the combo, I will also include a FREE 2600K!. I have not tested the cpu so it is just a free bonus, but I have no reason to think that it doesn't work like it should.

I accept verified PayPal for payment. Feel free to PM me or text 443.235.8915 if you have any questions. Please include your username if you text me. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back