FS/FT 250 gb Maxtor, 1 gig pc 3200 ddr,Radeon 9500, wirless lappy card, etc. look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach5

Gawd
O.K I only accept paypal, I do not honor dibs unless specifically discussed or payment is made, other than that first come first serve. Shipping is included with all prices. Insurance is optional and extra. heat is under mach5/egay ius under mach-_5
email is [email protected] Don't thread crap, pm me or email me to discuss a price please.

Anyway I am really looking to get a 96/97/9800 all in wonder radeon card with all extras and remote. And im always looking for cool trades so lemme know what ya got, thumbdrives, ipods, anything really, never hurts to ask. So here's the list:

Maxtor 250gb IDE hdd 7200rpm, 8mb cache-----------------------------------$110.00
Maxline Plus II ATA/133 HDD Mfg Date: 16 AUG 2004

1 GIG pc 3200 512Samsung/512 SimpleTech ddr ram----------------------$old

Radeon 9500 (red 9700 pcb, never oced or flashed ymmv)-----------------$65.00

Labtech gaming headset used once-------------------------------------------------$10.00

Wirless turbo us robotics laptop card -----------------------------------------------$old

Far cry 64edition-----------------------------------------------------------------------------trade only

Halo full version with box and manual------------------------------------------------$22.00

Linksys 10/100 pci network card NIB-------------------------------------------------$11.00

Bumps appreciated!!

I don't care if that 250G HD is IDE or not, that is one spanking beautiful price to me. Dam if i only had the money, if you don't sell it two fridays from now I might get it. Hmmm maybe I could use my brand new Visa hmmmm. Very intresting price. DAM I want it. :(

I am interested in the radeon, will it run in a 2-4x agp slot?

bump for............... :confused: .............????........well I don't know but yea bump.

Mach5: Last Activity: Today 04:48 PM

I need to know if that 9500 is still available....

UnderLoK said:
Is that 250 a DiamondMax or Driveline / Maxline II?

Mazzic518 said:
How old is the hard drive and how long was it used?

I'd like to know that also. Serial numbers would be nice also, if all sounds good i got dibs on the 250 giger

Sorry bout that fellas, I didnt realize I would get such a response on the stuffs. Been busy with work and school and such. Anyway, my new hard drive is en route to me now. The drive i am selling is the drive I am currently using. I will have to break down the shuttle to get the serials off of it, but I will do it. Also IF I sell the 9500 I must be able to replace it since it is my only grfx card so as I said trades for aiw cards have precedance. I will try to get to the pm's here in a minute.

thanks,

Mach5

Originally Posted by UnderLoK
Is that 250 a DiamondMax or Driveline / Maxline II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzic518
How old is the hard drive and how long was it used?

I'd like to know that also. Serial numbers would be nice also, if all sounds good i got dibs on the 250 giger

Answer these questions man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had pm'ed me those questions man I would have told you what im telling you now. Be patient. I will have to tear down my machine to get them so give till midnight and i will have all relavant info posted. I can answer the easy one , I have had this drive for 2 months, it was a factory sealed drive in retail packaging.
thanks,

Mach5

OK specs on hard drive are posted. For all interested in hard drive -I will not be able to ship this drive until my new one arrives please keep this in mind.

Also in order to sell the 9500 I must frst have something to replace it with.
Just some food for thought. HDD is a Maxtor MaxLine Plus II mfg on aug 16 2004

thanks,

Mach5

So yer selling the drive but not until you get a new one? Also you won't sell your vid card till you replace it with something else? <WTH> *Lost all interest*

So yer selling the drive but not until you get a new one? Also you won't sell your vid card till you replace it with something else? <WTH> *Lost all interest*

Well, yes. My new drive is on it's way to me now. Im selling the hdd but I have to clone this one to the new one before I can ship this one, but it is for sale. Ummmm, okthxbye,

This is my only pc and it is vital for my schoolwork, so I cannot afford any downtime. If you notice my thread says I would like to trade for an aiw card because the 9500 is my only card.

thanks,

Mach5

Thread update bump, sold items are marked, but alot of this stuff is still up for grabs.

Mach5

Yes,
to be honest I am still weighing it. It is very tempting, although I must say that the 9600 for the 250 is a fair straight up trade so your deal really seems like Im giving you the 9500 for $20.00 bucks which doesn't sound all that tempting. But I am considering it.

Mach5

Does the 9500 come with retail box and accessories? If it does, LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back