FS/FT: 2 x 80g Maxtor Serial ATA and Modded Xbox w/160g Maxtor installed

BioSs

Gawd
Hi all, please give me bump to welcome this New Member in here. I've sold alot in oveclocker forums and Amdforums. Just decide to join with you guys.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I get two 80g Maxtor serial ATA drive here. Both of them still have MFG till Nov 2005 and good condition. I only have them less then 1 months. I'm currently need some cash for school text book, so i decide sell it. $82 each or $159 for both shipped to 48 states. Canadian will need to pay your own shipping.

Click here to see pic

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I also have Modded Xbox with Xecuter2 and 160g Maxtor installed. It's ready to run and it came with one controller and all hookup as well. I'm looking for $379 shipped to 48 states. I'll include 15 new release xbox gmaes. For more detail of the xbox, feel free to PM me.

I accept paypal or USPS money order only. So, feel free to post or PM me if any question needs. My heat feedback at my sig.

Click here to see pic

For Trade: I looking either a Barton 2500+ unlocked or 1700 Tbred B DLT3C

My Heatware

Are those HD's Truesata? what are some HD tests results(sisoft for example)?

Are those HD's Truesata? what are some HD tests results(sisoft for example)?

Yes, they are.. They are True Serial ATA drive from maxtor. Not specail power connector need. Not like Seagate serial ATA, a specail power connector are require to run Seagate serial ATA. When i some chance, i'll re-connect back to my pc and show you the sandra result.

what's a DLT3C? i know i have a tbred b 2600+

Tbred B 2600+? I wish you have a 2600+ barton.. Give me the code of top of that 2600+, maybe it's barton.

BTW: A TBred B DLT3C is xp 1700 TBred B.

Bump for price drop on the modded xbox to 379$ shipped to 48 states.

I'd be interested in buying them or something, but I'd want to se SiSoft on them.

Bump!

H'er, your PM box full..

Sandra result propably post tonight.. I just off from work..

Sorry not anymore...I await your reply...*not holding breath*

Back