FS: Fitbit Flex, Pebble - KS Edition, Canon 135mm f/2 L

Hyper_Psycho

2[H]4U
Hi Everyone,

I recently got married, and have a lot of bills to pay. Therefore, I have to sell some of my tech stuff. I have four items up for sale:

1 - Fitbit Flex - SOLD
Comes with the original box, USB dongle, charging cable, 3 bracelets (black small and large, and [BONUS] a large teal/green one), and of course the tracker itself. The black bands have not been used. The teal one is in a mint condition.

2 - Pebble Smart Watch - Black - Kickstarter Edition - $170
Comes with the original box, original silicone bracelet, $15 amazon bracelet (pictured) and the pebble itself. I've used this watch for a few weeks but could never get used to it as I normally do not wear watches.

3 - Livescribe 8 GB Echo Smartpen - $100
I used this for grad school, and it was fantastic. I have two big notebooks and two smaller ones to go with it. I'll also include any additional ink cartridges.

4 - Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens with a B+W 72mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M) filter - SOLD

My eBay feedback is: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dizzyzz&ftab=AllFeedback and my Heatware is http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=26395 . Email is zlatkounger [at] gmail [dot] com . Shipping is based on your ZIP code. I use USPS. The buyer is responsible for the shipping.

Thanks for looking,

Z

Last edited:
If you're in school then that pen is a must in my opinion. I had the original pulse and it was the only reason that I got As in both my biochem and biochem/physiology classes that I was taking concurrently. This is especially awesome if you have a prof that loves to contradict the shit that he/she says in class with what's on their tests.

Buy this guys stuff!

If you're in school then that pen is a must in my opinion. I had the original pulse and it was the only reason that I got As in both my biochem and biochem/physiology classes that I was taking concurrently. This is especially awesome if you have a prof that loves to contradict the shit that he/she says in class with what's on their tests.

Buy this guys stuff!

Yup. This pen is one of the many ways I finished my grad degree with a 3.8 GPA. You can also export the notes into playable PDFs which can help your classmates. ;)

Back