FS: EVGA SC2 Hybrid 1080ti

w35t

[H]ard|Gawd
UPDATE: I have two best offers below my asking price, one local, one shipped, one of which I will accept some time late today or early tomorrow. It’s very unlikely this card will be listed over the weekend.

I paid $900 before tax for this thing so it’ll be nice to recoup more than a small fraction for once.

Never mined with or OC’d, little use as I don’t get much desktop time. Killer temps, never got above low 50s iirc.

Price is shipped and insured through UPS ground (can’t ship until Saturday).

Includes original box and whatever accessories came with it.

$old

heat

00U0U_VjzuaNEWDLz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_2LsWVJNB78Cz_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Attachments

• 00v0v_6eAxW6oma5Sz_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg
    00v0v_6eAxW6oma5Sz_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For local sale, you might want to try reddit hardware swap forum. There's a lot more traffic there.

You are getting offers. If you decide to part out the vid card and don't ask for three dragons and six kingdoms I am interested.

Thanks for the interest guys, if it sits around for another week or two I’ll probably just part it out.

Part out the GPU already! haha

I want the PSU for sure and all the SSDs + ram if you want to make a bundle deal. :D

Part out the GPU already! haha

I want the PSU for sure and all the SSDs + ram if you want to make a bundle deal. :D

That would be a perfect bundle deal. Looks like someone wants to drive out my way and pick it up, if it falls through this thing is coming apart, could get a good amount more money if I did that anyway.

Willing to meet in Lexington?

Sorry not in the habit of practically giving things away and driving 2 hours to do it lol

Parting out now anyway, can’t leave money on the table like that.

free bump nice to see other people in ky on the forums to bad i dont need a ti im holding out for a 3080 ti or 3090 im not far from lou myself in bardstown.

free bump nice to see other people in ky on the forums to bad i dont need a ti im holding out for a 3080 ti or 3090 im not far from lou myself in bardstown.
Nice! Yeah not too much local traffic here, I actually live in southern Indiana (New Albany).

Bump for an old gaming buddy. I put mine up for sale too. Good luck.

Reactions: w35t
like this
Back