SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! - FS: EVGA SC Black 1080TI - used $670 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
SOLD to Doozer

45DCD7FD-3864-4C91-A2BF-4506DDF74AA3.jpeg

Perfect condition, perfect functionality.

I am the original owner, I have the retail box, retail packing material etc. It's not quite 1 year old. EVGA has 3 year transferable warranty. It is registered with EVGA.

I gamed and mined with this card. It works perfect. It was in my gaming machine the majority of it's life, powered by a Corsair 1000x power supply, and backed up by an active battery backup APC UPS SU1500. It was mined on when I wasn't gaming. I crypto mined primarily with Nicehash at a 65-75% power target and using +585mhz memory. My case is an open air Thermaltake P3 case.

I have two of these cards, I'll just sell one. As a show of good faith to the buyer, I'll screenshot both serial numbers of my two 1080TI cards, and you can pick one serial number, and I'll send you that one. I'll keep the other as my dedicated gaming/mining card. Both cards are in perfect condition, and work perfectly - so I don't care which card you get of my two.

Reason for this sale? Mining profits are down, and since I don't need two 1080TI for gaming, and I bought two Z9 mini Asics which come starting Monday, it's now time to part ways.

$670 shipped.

my ebay handle is archaeantrader for seller's reference.
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=archaeantrader&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back