FS: EVGA GTX950 ACX 2.0 SC+ 2GB

Ocellaris

Fully [H]
(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
I have a GTX 950 for sale. Used two months, still looks new, EVGA SC+ model with the lower power draw short PCB with the full size ACX 2.0+ cooler:
EVGA - Products - EVGA GeForce GTX 950 SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0 - 02G-P4-2956-KR

Card is registered with EVGA and includes original box and accessories.

Plenty of reviews on Newegg:
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 02G-P4-2956-KR 2GB SC+ GAMING, Silent Cooling Gaming Graphics Card - Newegg.com

My Heat: ocellaris | HeatWare.com
eBay: eBay Feedback Profile for grimlock3000 100% positive feedback starting over 15 years ago.

$SOLD shipped to lower 48 states. PayPal accepted for payment.

Pic in my PC:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
This does not appear to be the short-pcb version shown on newegg....

I only say this because it goes the edge of the mobo just like my current full-sized card does, or are my eyes deceiving me ?

This does not appear to be the short-pcb version shown on newegg....

I only say this because it goes the edge of the mobo just like my current full-sized card does, or are my eyes deceiving me ?

It's a short PCB. They extend the card (not the pcb itself) to support the acx cooler. These are +1 if you like to save a bit on your electricity bill.

7th Picture on EVGA's website.

Bump, price drop, and thanks A15G for the Newegg picture linked showing the shorter PCB with the extended cooler on it.

Oh ok, thanks for the additional info :)

Thats a neat trick they did there with that extension.....

Back