FS: EVGA GTX 950 2GB SC+

Ocellaris

Fully [H]
Card purchased from Newegg on March 27th, 2016, changed mind, selling the card since I already cut the UPC code off. I ran 3D Mark a few times to make sure the card works and it is unused aside from that. This is the EVGA GTX 950 SC+ model with the lower power draw short PCB with the full size ACX 2.0+ cooler. This will not fit in an ITX system since the cooler is way bigger than the PCB:
EVGA - Products - EVGA GeForce GTX 950 SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0 - 02G-P4-2956-KR

EVGA cards have transferable warranties so you will be covered for three years:
EVGA - Support - Product Warranty

Plenty of reviews on Newegg:
EVGA GeForce GTX 950 02G-P4-2956-KR 2GB SC+ GAMING, Silent Cooling Gaming Graphics Card - Newegg.com

My Heat: ocellaris | HeatWare.com
eBay: eBay Feedback Profile for grimlock3000 100% positive feedback starting over 15 years ago.

//SOLD// $123 shipped to lower 48 states. PayPal accepted for payment, tracking number will be provided.

Pic (banana for scale):
image_9.jpeg

I will ship the card with multiple layers of extra foam wrapping around the EVGA box along with the bubbles.

Why is my pic upside down? At least the banana is in the right orientation now :eek:

Last edited:
Waiting on a payment from a buyer to clear currently, I'll let you know if that falls through. I marked this as sold just now since there shouldn't be any issues, I couldn't figure out how to lock the thread :(

Back