FS: EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB

RX3

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey [H],

It's that time again. I have my GTX 580 1.5GB up for sale. I received it from the EVGA Step-Up program about a year ago. Retail box and all accessories included.

Heat in sig. Will trade for a GTX 680 + cash on my part. Paypal only.

EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB

$300 shipped ---> $280 Shipped ---> $250 + shipping! ---> ***PENDING*** ---> ***SOLD***

photo.jpg

***This was recieved before July 2011 through EVGA's Step-Up program. It is an -AR model, so my understanding (based on the EVGA website) is that it is carries the lifetime warranty, not the 3 year that is transferrable.

With that said, if ever there is any trouble with the card and a warranty is needed, I will be willing to help the buyer.

Last edited:
Good morning [H]!

Will also ship internationally. I sold my last card to a gentleman in Iceland.

Bump.

Who went to the Monterey Beer Festitval?

Card back up. PMs replied to.

Price drop $280 Shipped

Not local to Monterey, but I grew up in the bay area and would always travel there for vacations/day trips. I love the area. We are thinking of checking out Wine Fest next year- clam chowder tasting!

Thanks for the bump :D

Nice card! Makes me wish I had held off buying my 6950 when I did! BTTT for you!!

Thanks. I almost went dual 580s, but I never liked the support/scaling with SLI. Any issues?

My only issue is running out of VRAM to push 6144x1152 resolution and Ultra settings on most games. :D (I already knew I couldn't push those settings on 1.5GB of ram for NVsurround). But for 2048x1152, I can run every game I play on the highest playable settings with 60+ FPS.

Wow that is a killer resolution! Very [H] indeed :cool:

Bump.

Which model is this and does it qualify for the "warranty follows the card"?

This was recieved before July 2011 through EVGA's Step-Up program. It is an -AR model, so my understanding (based on the EVGA website) is that it is carries the lifetime warranty, not the 3 year that is transferrable.

With that said, if ever there is any trouble with the card and a warranty is needed, I will be willing to help the buyer.

Happy Fathers Day. May those with children be able to spend time with their loved ones.

Bump!

Back