FS: EVGA GTX 1060/6GB and Note 9's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehead123

[H]ard|Gawd
Due to a recent upgrade, I have the following GPU up for sale.

All transactions are paypaled & shipped via USPS Priority Mail insured in the lower 48 to confirmed addresses only, and for members with well-established heatware feedback only.

GPU: SOLD

Phones: SALE CANCELLED, Please see my update below

Last edited:
I can vouch for this seller. I bought Note and motherboard from him. Both came in excellent condition. I love the phone works great.
I'm tempted to buy another one.

PM sent

Last edited:
price dropped on GPU...

Several pm's, all replied to as of the time of this post. It's 1st come 1st served, so please be patient while I give everyone a reasonable time to respond and/or send payment.

Thanks everyone !

ATTN everyone: These phones are no longer for sale.

I got bad info from the Sprint store the other day, when they said that they had several of the new phones I wanted in stock, and that I would NOT have to return the ones I listed here.

So I go there today to get my new phones and guess what.....they are out of stock for about 2 weeks, AND they said that I would indeed have to give them these phones back.....
off
I was so pissed I couldn't even see straight.... The manager gave me a gift card just so I would stfu & leave the store. Needless to say, I have just now fired off a very strongly-worded email to their corporate office, and I have contacted Verizon about switching my service.

But thanks to everyone for your interest, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back