FS: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER 24G-P5-3989-KR

Recipe7

Limp Gawd
I originally purchased a Hydrocopper which had some power limitations. EVGA via RMA sent me a new unit as replacement, which has been working flawlessly since I received the replacement back in June of 2021.

This has a 10 year warranty that is attached to my EVGA account. I can assist you with any future RMA on your dime if you want me to maintain the warranty under my EVGA account. If you don’t want the warranty from my account, you can still avail of the original 3 year warranty.

I am the only owner of this gpu. I have never ever mined with this gpu. I’ve used only Mayhems pastel white coolant.
The gpu is 100% stable at 2070 core at 1.025v on every game I’ve tried. It will benchmark past 2100 core at 1.025v. My photo attachment of the numbers is from Warzone. Max temp I've seen from my setup is 55C on a warm day. I’ve never taken apart the waterblock to repaste, so temps should be much better with a new set of pads and paste.

Comes with original box and contents.

Price: 1750 USD + shipping from 91350. I have 2FA activated on my account, and Heatware Here.

I accept paypal F&F, Zelle, Ethereum, or USDC crypto. Local Pickup ok.

IMG_2461 (1).jpg

IMG_2464.jpg
3090 hc warranty.png

Last edited:
I miss Verdansk. Haven’t played much of the new map unfortunately

Back