FS: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA SOLD (bought 4/18/19)

DaveM

Gawd
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to put up for sale my three and a half month old 2080 Ti XC ULTRA card up for sale. I used this exclusively in a Razer Core X Chroma hooked up to a MacBook Pro for gaming in Windows. I did a partial downgrade and swapped over to a Radeon VII so I could have both OSX support and Windows.

This card is mint condition, box and all. I'll get some pictures up but wanted to get it on the forums while I was at work.

SOLD!

Z0vpYNMMWSSxY5DvsqVGLxIN0epATo8DKA_aLo2ukKGa-eimU4JWNLPXDOcyavkr_RRWMy_LLqyhbX0S3Q=w1250-h937-no.jpg

oCOtdTqKmu1zXFu5y6VSbsNwKeh5HCjBQ6kGCOEfxe8avpo17Y0XsyGt-zt0M3ifbtbs2j-LEUGAdzPsNw=w1250-h937-no.jpg

mIIa_9cZs0sl0a30JxZJvM8hSghtMGcjLKz4JGRBjpPTswPGjW31uroPOwDlZTz5AVMbSdJPZTvAjrpngQ=w1250-h937-no.jpg

o1ZvDOCSMZQ0vfDzPrJb3tfK3CmD8DASF-A4BTSSYPzteSGUe3Vu1CAjaDc-2KN05VNaLCmpgUL99kqNzA=w1250-h937-no.jpg

xxgf9axX8M_dJtDluIpcbNynbqIvZgJtt0IDNsElOwTxKYQP-xeM2Sk9x9P_SyCJXGrm0qIX-dEhn0G2EA=w1250-h937-no.jpg

v_o5bf3llFuwC4uFOpnsY7HrdaRkmW4W7w3Am4hBtIMk8B_Yqe3HN04OG_ip-ZgrwHdix93HNPtWLPbDTA=w1250-h937-no.jpg

QDlq072ZIWyPoa3cyu35GzQ_rpxxcA-qMsBoEvjkrH7y-MxuaoFML2jWT7dHoIA8N2Mk52t2G7qEbZmU6w=w1250-h937-no.jpg

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dScmC6u6qesneW1g8

Product: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1432504-REG/evga_11g_p4_2383_kr_geforce_rtx_2080_ti.html

Heatware: https://www.heatware.com/u/20955/to

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
PM's responded to. Morning bump for everyone, crashed out last night so didn't get pictures up will do tonight!

Been super busy bump, will get pictures up tonight. PM's responded to. Thanks guys!

Night bump. Photos posted, mint as you can get. Registered on purchase so has full warranty from EVGA. I'll take care of being the middle man for the extended warranty process if ever needed with EVGA. Thanks again!

My 2070 XC Ultra had the same discoloration on the backplate on the V of the EVGA as well. Do you have any idea what it is or what caused it? Did it come like that from factory?

I find it odd that 90+% of the EVGA XC variant cards have that discoloration that does not affect performance in any way, shape or form.

My 2070 XC Ultra had the same discoloration on the backplate on the V of the EVGA as well. Do you have any idea what it is or what caused it? Did it come like that from factory?

I find it odd that 90+% of the EVGA XC variant cards have that discoloration that does not affect performance in any way, shape or form.

Yep came from the factory like that, solder flux residue. My Asus Strix 1060 had a bunch of it on that, friends did too.

I'm impressed on the 3 slot cooler. My ingame temp on PUBG / Destiny 2 full load is 61c which is insane, card is dead silent. The Radeon VII I replaced it with is like 72-73c and is taking off for space lol.

Late night PUBG bump. Radeon VII leaves something to be desired coming from a 2080 Ti, somebody buy this before I end up swapping back and saying forget eGPU for OSX :D lol!

$950 shipped F&F.

Just curious, but what is "F&F" ??

I hope it's not what I think it is, cause it would be unfortunate if something were to go wrong with a transaction of this magnitude, yes ?

Please elaborate....thx :)

Just curious, but what is "F&F" ??

I hope it's not what I think it is, cause it would be unfortunate if something were to go wrong with a transaction of this magnitude, yes ?

Please elaborate....thx :)

Friend and family, or the buyer can take care of fees ($28.50). Have always done that in the 17 years I've been on [H]ardforums, Heatware no issues so.

Back