FS: EVGA 8800GTS + ASUS P5W DH Deluxe/Wifi + Xbox360

FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING

I now am accepting trades as well, I am looking to trade my 8800GTS + Xbox360 for EVGA 8800GTX KO or P5W DH Deluxe + Xbox360 for 8800GTX (regular)

I will only accept paypal payments
All hardware sold will be tested to ensure perfecting working conditions

EVGA 8800GTS 640MB= 340.00 Free Shipping (24 hour price drop for the 8800GTS 640MB is now over)----------------------------------------------------------------------SOLD
ASUS P5W DH Deluxe= 180.00 (Free Shipping) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------SOLD
Xbox 360 = $350 (1 wireless controller, GRAW, Perfect Dark Zero) barely used

Ok, I am selling a used EVGA 8800 GTS that is practically new, I have two, but I'm getting alot of SLI issues so, I'm selling one of them (they both work fine by themselves)

The 8800GTS I am selling has barly been used, due to the issues I had with drivers, so I can't say its brand new but its close to it =) The 8800GTS can OC very well, stock speeds at 513/792 will go up to easily, 660/985 rock solid stable (didn't want to push it farther)

Now on to the ASUS P5W DH Deluxe, I used to run a crossfire setup (sold both my X1900xt's here) but now that I can't utilize it, I figured I could sell it to someone else rather than keep it in it's box and not making use of it
It can overclock very well, lots of options, my E6400 went up to 3.4ghz (stopped because ram was holding me back)
It has been used for 4 months and it is in perfect working condition

I am also selling my Xbox 360 premium. It is just out of the box (even though the box looks a tad bent since I accidentally stepped on it...nothing was inside lol) comes with one wireless controller and two games

ASUS P5W DH Deluxe pics
my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

8800GTS pics
edit.php

edit.php

edit.php

edit.php

edit.php

Xobx360 premium
edit.php

edit.php

edit.php

Things I've sold before:

Sapphire X1900XT
HIS X1900XT Master Card

just a heads up.
(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated bumping by another member within the 6 hour minimum will not be tolerated. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be allowed. Any abuse of the bumping rules is to be determined at the discretion of the moderators and administrators over and beyond the stated rules on a case by case basis.

just a heads up.
(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated bumping by another member within the 6 hour minimum will not be tolerated. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be allowed. Any abuse of the bumping rules is to be determined at the discretion of the moderators and administrators over and beyond the stated rules on a case by case basis.

sorry, I forgot about that its been awhile :p

and yes its the 640MB version

what? no, I will not ship first, I may not have heat be I am a legitimate seller as I have sold things here before read main post ^^

besides what are you interested in? because someone else already is asking for the 8800GTS 640MB

Get yourself some heat from these transactions...and from now on. Makes life easier. Good luck. Nice card btw wish I had the cash. Both items are tempting actually.;)

bump!

I know, I need to get my pics for my 8800GTS up, (been real busy) but just a heads up I am now accepting trades and I am willing to trade my Xbox360 + 8800GTS for a
EVGA 8800GTX KO or a superclocked 8800GTX

Bump for a sweet board.... I too reached 3.4 on mine great all around board with all the bells and whistles

Bump on this. Wish I could afford it.

Lemme know if you decide you want to do a payment plan. ;)

Bump, you should get some heat and maybe include the rev on the mobo (i.e. 1.02G, 1.03G, 1.04G, etc.).

Back