FS EVGA 8800GTS 640

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
I have a mint condition Retail box all accessories and stickers still in thier packages(purchased 9/10/07) EVGA GTS640 (A3 core) Registered to me but i am more than happy to step up for you like I have done in the past you just pay the shipping from evga for sale or trade (Pic posted tonight )

I am asking $270 shipped or BO
gtxmint.jpg

Celeron D for sale @ $15 shipped
CeleronD.jpg

I have just purchased a HP DV9500 laptop and replaced the two 512 PC5300 dims with two one gig dims. I have no need for the pair of 512s so they are up for grabs.
I will post pics tonight. I am asking $25 shipped for the pair.

Items sold:
Dell 3007WFP-HC
AMD A64 3500 w/ Heat Sink
Visioneer Scanner

My heatware is : Jacuzz1 35-0
Pay Pal preferred

PMs welcome.

I always thought Oakleys were a lot of hype and the same thing as $10 sunglasses... until I got a good deal on a pair. They're amazing. I don't like the polarized ones, but the ones I have now are just... i don't even know. I wore my old glasses after wearing Oakleys for a couple weeks, and it's like Oakley reduces the light that is too intense for the eyes to be comfortable, whereas cheap sunglasses just reduce absolutely everything. Anyway, if you're thinking about buying Oakleys, just do it. Bump.

Bump for some badass gear and a great guy. Sent ya a PM on the Razrwires as well

up for a guy that I sold a bunch of systems to! This guy is awesome (I'll come down to the store sometime)

Yeh its a glass or two of wine and Quake wars on this baby tonight. Quake Wars is great , its Bf2 only Vista stable and with cooler weapons. oops off topic..........

bump

Shipping these UPS is $75 from cost to cost.

AZ to SoCal cost me $50 and that was with $1100 insurance via UPS using the original Dell Box =) Had another going AZ to LA for $60

I shipped out 3 of these, I sold my non-HC models for $1050 shipped so you're price for the new HC is pretty fair considering they retail from Dell for around $1250-1400 depending on the deals going on.

Bump for you!

Man, if that D was an A, I'd have sent you a PM. Unfortunately I want a s754 cpu for now. :p

PMS returned. Things are heating up on the Dell30. Anybody on the fence , I suggest you pull the trigger. There are currently 3 people expressing an interest.

i just bought one and would love another, but wife would prob shit herself
bump for ya though m8

Lets act like we don't know you got those glasses for free at aafes.com
:cool:

? Actually I paid $190 wholesale for them and 35 others in the Spring. Dont shit on my thread while spaming some free eyeglass scam you noobee dork!

What an asshole, you should be banned. Next time read the rules...............http://oakley.com/pd/2261

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back