FS: EVGA 7950 GX2 PCI-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methadras

Supreme [H]ardness
I have one (1) EVGA 7950 GX2 graphics card that I won't be needing anymore. If any of you are interested I am asking $130 shipped via USPS Priority. Thanks for reading.

Heatware: Methadras, 3-0-0

Nice card, but I have no $$

Neither do I. That's why I'm selling it and other stuff. I'm new to selling stuff on [H] even though I've been here forever, so I'm a little nervous about it. Am I crapping in my own thread? Forgive.

Don't be too worried, the serious buyers/sellers here are great, and easy to deal with.

It's the trolls you need to insulate yourself from, and that's both easy and common practice, everyone will understand.

Good luck I own an XFX 7950GX2 and still use it daily, however that Palit 1G 9600GT with watercool added is looking mighty tasty.

Don't be too worried, the serious buyers/sellers here are great, and easy to deal with.

It's the trolls you need to insulate yourself from, and that's both easy and common practice, everyone will understand.

Good luck I own an XFX 7950GX2 and still use it daily, however that Palit 1G 9600GT with watercool added is looking mighty tasty.

It will be interesting to see if I can actually sell it. I've gotten a lot of trade offers, but I'm trying to sell the stuff I have lying around, but not using it.

is this still available?
wow wat a deal wish i had the funds
this thing is a beast <review link here compared with a bunch of other cards!
and bump =)

Damn, I dont know why I am attracted to these cards! I just bought a 7900GTX last week. Now I want this card. Can't find it in me to go 8 or 9 series. Don't ask....

Bump for this card. If I can sell some crap here quick style, I'm buying it.

Dude, I literally have about 7 video cards sitting around. Why am I craving another?

it's a sickness most of us here share to one degree or another.....you are not alone. =] I have 4 sitting here

I have one of these that Im still using daily. great card! I wish funds werent so low right now I wonder how 2 of these would do in SLI

Bump for ya though

I had a pair of those card and they rocked. Your price is great, it should be sold by now.

Glendor...

edit:
I should have read all posts.

never mind GEFORCE... thinking AMD,sorry

original post
7950?! for that much, what's wrong with it?

Last edited:
ay ay ay, the reusing of similar model numbers. On top of that, this thread should have been killed years ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back